Chapter 24

Trigger Warning: sexual assault

The guy yelled something and two more came into the room. One of them wrapped their hands around my throat, choking me as I tried to fight them off. I heard a car pull up out front and they panicked a little bit but continued their course of actions.

"Do whatever the hell you want to me but Neeta and the baby stay safe," I snapped, keeping their attention on me and hoping that Neeta would call Gemma who would get ahold of Jax and Clay.

One of them drew a gun on me and snapped about how I wasn't in charge around here. I cringed a little at the gun. I tried to fight back anyways.

The car pulled out again and I knew Neeta was saving Abel, which was my only concern.

"Jax is on his way home. Get your hands off me and give him his message when he gets here," I said, trying to get them off of me.

"Shut up," the one who'd entered first snapped. I continued to fight them, but to no avail. A few hits to my ribs caused me to groan in pain and collapse into the bed further. The moment of weakness gave them the perfect opportunity to tie my hands to the headboard. I started trying to fight again, but it was no use. I continued to scream and struggle but the one on top of me clamped his hand over my mouth.

"This is a warning to your old man and his club," the guy said before they placed a cloth over my mouth and I started to get dizzy. I tried to fight them off but it was no use. My body gave out and all I saw was black.

I could still feel my body as they hit me repeatedly and used me. I could hear them laughing and joking, thinking I couldn't hear or feel any of it. I wanted to fight them but my body wouldn't move. They forced themselves inside me one at a time and I tried to fight back each and every time but my body was paralyzed.

I heard engines coming up the road and hoped it was the guys.

"Get off her," I heard Jax snap as the door was kicked in. There was the sound of fighting as the guys were pulled off of me.

The next thing I knew, Chibs was cutting my hands free as a young voice talked frantically on the phone.

"Hey sweetie," Chibs said. "You're gonna be okay. We're going to get you to the hospital."

I tried to blink a few times and orient myself but my whole body hurt.

"Jax?" I said softly.

"He's handling those bastards. You've gotta fight sweetie," Chibs said. He kept trying to get me to talk, but everything hurt and I was tired. Within a few minutes EMTs were rushing into the room.

They got me onto a gurney and rushed me out to the ambulance. I knew Chibs and the prospect would be close behind. I tried to focus on Jax's face, hoping that would keep me grounded.

I could faintly hear the EMTs talking to each other but I couldn't make out the words. I tried to fight the darkness, hoping that maybe I'd survive this.