World 1: Campus

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 1 Campus 1

    The young man opened his eyes, the clear and watery pupils were full of confusion.

    The next second, the boy hugged his head and fell on the bed in pain.

    "The story is being transmitted...the story has been successfully transmitted." The mechanical voice sounded relentlessly for a long time, and the young man regained his senses only after the pain passed.

    "Qiu'er, does it hurt so much to pass on the plot?" Baitang pouted, as if the system could make you cry if the system answered "Yes".

    The system is a small white ball, it guiltily took out a small bag of pine nuts and handed it to Baitang.

    With a surprise on his face, the boy quickly took it, unpacked it, and stuffed it into his mouth.

    The system explained: "Because the host is transmitting the plot for the first time, the rejection reaction will occur, and it will not happen in the future~"

    Baitang ate his beloved pine nuts, and the system's explanation is not so important, "You said it ~o(*^^*)o"

    Maybe it's because the squirrel has become a spirit, the boy's voice is soft and waxy, and it makes people feel very well-behaved. In fact, Baitang is indeed a timid little squirrel, and other people will be scared if they make a louder voice, but the transformed human form is extremely cute, soft and cute, and because of this characteristic, it is so cute that the system Check to be the host.

    Little Ball is a system called "Malicious Silly White Sweet Supporting Role". This kind of brainless and unimportant silly, white and sweet supporting role is all to add bricks and tiles to the protagonist CP to promote the relationship.

    And Baitang is its chosen host, with a soft and cute appearance and a timid temper, which fits the silly white and sweet personality very well. For this reason, the system highly appreciates its vision.

    The key is that Baitang is very easy to coax, as long as the little squirrel has pine nuts to eat, he will be satisfied.

    Baitang watched the plot while gnawing on the pine nuts.

    This world is in a novel called "Gorgeous Love: Cinderella's Sweetheart Can't Enough Love".

    The male supporting role Bai Tang and the female protagonist Tian Lingxue are neighbors, and the two grew up together, so they can be regarded as childhood sweethearts.

    Both of them had excellent academic performance and went to Fogelston University as exchange students. After going abroad, due to language problems, the courses also slowly fell behind.

    Tian Lingxue and Baitang went to the library to study, hoping to keep up with the class. Once, when Tian Lingxue went to Baitang's dormitory to look for Baitang, she strayed into the dormitory next door and accidentally saw the hero Hudson Lysette changing clothes. Then, the heroine became famous.

    Hudson Lesser is a man of the school, tall and handsome, the prince in the hearts of many girls. The news spread that the heroine peeked at the hero changing clothes, which caused Tian Lingxue to be bullied on campus, and Bai Tang, as Tian Lingxue's friend, was also isolated together.

    After Tian Lingxue was isolated, she met Hudson Lesser again. Hudson happened to meet Tian Lingxue, who was bullied by the campus, and drove those girls away. Then the teacher arranged to study with Tian Lingxue in the same group.