Extra Episode 13: Ball Meets Parents 6

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 534 Episode 13: Ball Meets Parents 6

    One night at dawn, Qi Yueling saw the people next to her clearly and screamed in fright. The palace servants heard her scream and came in to check, only to see Qi Guiren lying with a strange man in disheveled clothes. With neat big yellow teeth, he shouted "Fairy Fairy" in an inarticulate manner.

    Qi Yueling was disgusted and wanted to stay away from him, but she never thought that every time she moved her body, she would feel pain all over her body, especially in the secret place, which was unspeakably uncomfortable.

    Mammy had taught her what this meant, she knew very well, and just because of this, she hated the stinking rascal in front of her even more.

    The palace people stood dumbfounded at the gate of the palace as if they were frightened, watching the old beggar stretch out his evil claws to drag Qi Yueling, Qi Yueling struggled hard, and slapped the old beggar on the face.

    A crisp sound was like a switch that woke everyone up. The young court ladies screamed, "Qi Guiren, Master" kept shouting, and there were some curses in it, as if they were afraid that others would not know where Qi Yueling came from. The man fell asleep.

    The central palace is vacant, and the power in the harem is still held by the queen mother. Qi Guiren steals people in the palace, and the queen mother, the manager of the harem, is duty-bound.

    Once the news got out, even the queen mother couldn't suppress the matter, and everyone was staring at the queen mother's handling attitude.

    It was related to the color of the emperor's head. The person involved, A, showed an attitude that it had nothing to do with him. He either hugged Bai Guiren to play with the birds and water the flowers in Chuxiu Palace, or walked around the imperial garden with his arms around him. Xiao A replied like this, "I I believe that the Empress Dowager will deal with this matter fairly and openly, and will never tolerate Qi Yueling just because she is her niece." The

    emperor has said so, and the Empress Dowager's thoughts of wanting Xiao A to come forward and handle it according to her discretion are wasted. Qi Yueling broke into the cold palace, and after finding out how this stranger sneaked into the palace, first protect the safety of the palace, and then deal with Qi Yueling separately.

    Qi Yueling was dumbfounded, she clearly saw that the one on the bed was the emperor, why did she wake up and turned into a beggar on the street, and now she is still thrown into limbo, the queen mother can't count on her, she can count on her good aunt, just wait for death .

    Fortunately, some time ago, she got in touch with her father, and the maid beside her was sent to the palace by her father to help her. She was grounded, but the maid was not grounded. As a result, the news of the maid's report almost made her vomit blood.

    This matter was deliberately planned by the emperor. The old beggar who took away her innocence has been released, and the queen mother intends to abandon her. Now she is already looking for a girl from another family.

    Let go, how can it be! The queen mother is really her good aunt.

    Qi Yueling clenched her fists tightly, her fingernails embedded in her flesh without realizing it, "Your Majesty, you are so ruthless." Bright red blood dripped to the ground along the texture of her skin.

    The maid exclaimed, and picked up the handkerchief to stop her bleeding, Qi Yueling pushed her away forcefully, "No, this is the price for my credulous trust in others, and I have to take back what I lost." Circles of silver appeared all over Qi Yueling's body