Extra Episode 9: Ball Meets Parents 2

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 530 Episode 9: Ball Meets Parents 2

    Although the two are already spiritual practitioners, after all, they have done the system, and it is not difficult to return to the game to do tasks.

    The two small systems responsible for the vicious male supporting role and the protagonist Halo cried bitterly, and handed over the task to Qiu'er and Xiao A. Great, they finally don't have to suffer anymore.

    When Qiu'er and Xiao A sorted out the reasons for the failure of the missions of the small systems, they discovered that the halo of the heroine had mutated, and it seemed that she had begun to have her own consciousness. This halo consciousness was not satisfied with existence and in the game.

    It's not that it can't generate self-awareness, but it shouldn't step on the main system when it comes to strengthening itself. If it weren't for the main system, this heroine aura would never exist. What's the difference between this and revenge? See how she assists the heroine Everything the player does is known, it has an impact on other boards, and the energy of the main system is stolen in different boards, the wolf's ambition is clearly revealed.

    "Our plan has to be changed." Little A leaned into Qiu'er's ear and said, Qiu'er nodded repeatedly. The plan has been changed, but overall it is not bad, and it can be implemented in this way.

    What they thought before was to pick a good script, support the male protagonist and male supporting role, and investigate where the accident happened. They took the initiative to play the leading role and supporting role in person. The heroine's aura can control the players, but they cannot control them. As long as the heroine's halo, which produces self-consciousness, is removed, everything will return to normal.

    They chose a game script with deep sadomasochistic love. The outline of the story is as follows: the male protagonist sat on the throne with the support of the queen mother when he was a child, and the government has been controlled by the queen mother. The Empress Dowager's niece became a concubine, fought wits and courage with the Empress Dowager, and finally became the emperor who will last forever.

    The heroine is the queen mother's niece. While the hero hates the heroine because of the queen mother, he can't help but be attracted by the heroine's talent. All kinds of sadomasochistic love is deep, and finally the heroine is conquered by the heroine. Good Lord, the heroine turned against the hero, and helped the hero to confuse the queen mother, and finally, together with the hero, pulled down the queen mother's party and created a prosperous world.

    The original story should develop like this, but now that the heroine halo has a different idea, the plot will definitely collapse. According to the character of the heroine halo consciousness, the finale is very likely to be that both the queen mother and the hero are pulled down. She herself ascended the throne as the empress and changed the dynasty.

    Qiu'er's identity is that she fell madly in love with the male lead after seeing the male lead at the flower viewing banquet held by the Queen Mother. In the arena, when the male and female protagonists are deeply in love with each other, they come out to gain a sense of presence, attack the female protagonist, and crazily suppress them, becoming the vicious male supporting role in the game.

    emmm... It seems that the rivalry between the male lead and the male supporting role is quite abusive.

    "You want to marry the heroine~" Qiu'er said calmly after watching the plot, but Xiao A felt her neck go cold, and turned her head to catch a glimpse of Qiu'er's expression that seemed to be a half-smile.