World 5: Entertainment: lao gong is an entertainment tycoon

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 94 Come home with me!

"Settling points, main task, splitting up the male and female lead, rewarding 1000 points; side task, helping the male lead reach the peak of the mainland failed, no reward points." It was still the familiar mechanical voice, and it never came out after the formulaic settlement of the task. sounded.

"Tangtang, shall we go to the next world?" the system cautiously looked at the silent Baitang and asked.

Traveling from one world to another, although every world is accompanied by the male lead, he still has to face life and death. Baitang is not without sadness, especially when he dies before the male lead every time, how much he should be It's hard.

"Let's go, let's go to the next world." Although it was sad, if he didn't go to the next world, he would never meet Daniel.

He believed that in the next world, Daniel's reincarnation would still be there waiting for him.

"Okay." Seeing that Baitang cheered up, the whole system became much more relaxed, and he activated the teleportation function to bring Baitang there.

When Baitang woke up, he found that he was in a small rental room. The moldy walls were green and white, and he looked quite disgusting. There was a faint smell of moss in the air.

What followed was a thick novel that fell from the top of his head.

The legendary gold cover of the local tyrant almost didn't blind Baitang and the system, but the title on it was like this, "The King of Entertainment: In Love with You in the World".

Just looking at the name, there is a hint of literary and artistic atmosphere, but looking at it with the thick golden cover of the upstart, it actually makes the book drop a lot.

Baitang opened the book, and the contents were roughly as follows:

The male supporting role is named Baitang, he entered the entertainment circle with his pure appearance, he was at the top when he first debuted, and became popular because of his role as a male third, but this popularity It lasted for about half a year. In the entertainment industry, where newcomers are faster than flipping through books, Baitang, who doesn't know how to adapt, has been living a lukewarm life. He has no money, but barely survives starvation. A few years later, at the age of twenty-six or seventeen, he has already passed the age of the best idol drama. He is not qualified for the drama that tests his acting skills, and he is not needed in traffic dramas. The opportunities for acting are even less, and life is more difficult. up.

The heroine Wei Gudong is a new debut Xiaohua. Her youthful and beautiful appearance and straightforward personality make her very proud to have entered the entertainment circle. Naturally, she was attracted by some "big shots" because of her big show.

During a dinner, Wei Gudong refused to follow the unspoken rules, and by chance, Baitang also drank the wine that Wei Gudong should have drugged. Wei Gudong met the hero Min Gunian outside the hotel and was rescued by the hero. But Baitang foolishly replaced Wei Gudong and was unspoken, and compensated him afterwards, and got the role of the male second.

The male lead, Min Gunian, is an entertainment tycoon. Wei Gudong got on the big boat of Min Gunian. No one dared to move, and the entertainment circle went smoothly.

It just so happens that Wei Gudong and Baitang are in the same crew, and Wei Gudong is the heroine, people in the crew often flatter Wei Gudong, they are very shameless towards Baitang, a man who betrayed his body, and often call him Call to go, almost like a handyman.