World 20: The prince and the prince(ss)?

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 356

    "Score settlement, dismantling the hero and heroine will reward 10,000 points, side missions, protect the blood race from being exterminated, the completion rate is 100%, reward 1,000 points, protect humans from disasters, the completion rate is 100%, reward 1,000 points." The mechanical female voice follows the usual practice

    . When the score was broadcast, Qiu'er heard that the score had increased several times compared with the previous world, and his face was full of joy, "Get rich, get rich..." In the previous life,

    after Terai became a blood clan, he quickly took over the management of the blood clan affairs, and will The internal management of the blood clan is well-organized, he and Baitang have endless lives, and their appearance will not grow old.

    Staying in the castle for a long time, the unchanging life made Baitang bored.

    Baitang handed the castle over to the butler Norman to take care of, and followed Terai to travel around the beautiful scenery of the world.

    Stop and go, sweet and sweet for hundreds of years, Edith died of old age, and the knights trained by Terai at the beginning also aged and died. With peace, the blood race is also used to sucking animal blood instead of human blood.

    According to the rules of the world, a new son of luck is about to be born, but Trey has never died, occupying the position of the male protagonist in the world, making it impossible for the new son of luck to be born.

    Qiu'er receives Tiandao's complaint, communicates with Baitang, and decides to leave this world.

    "But I'm a vampire, so I won't die easily. Am I going to commit suicide?" Baitang asked puzzled.

    Little A said, "It's best not to, if the host dies, the male protagonist is now a vampire with powerful strength, maybe he will do something crazy, and it is very likely that in order to revive the host, he will attack humans and start a massacre... "

    Baitang thought about the consequences, and felt that those innocent humans should not be killed just because of himself.

    "Then what should we do?" The little squirrel didn't move.

    Qiu'er said, "Why don't you go to sleep, how about leaving the world in your sleep?"

    Little A, "I think it's ok. According to our observation of the male lead, the male lead seems to be with the host. As long as the host leaves, his soul will definitely find the host." Just do it, Bai Tang expressed to

    Terai The wish of "this world is so boring, he wants to sleep".

    The doting wife madman Terai has no objection, as long as Baitang wants to do it, he will support it.

    In this way, after explaining to Butler Norman, the two lay down in the coffin and fell asleep hugging each other.

    The two systems pulled Baitang's soul out, and shortly after Baitang left this world, just as Little A said, the soul of the hero who could not sense the little squirrel's breath also left this world to pursue his little squirrel.

    After Baitang learned about his "behind the scenes", he felt joy in his heart.

    My old Gong has been following me, how can I not make him happy.

    "Let's go to the next world." The little squirrel couldn't wait to see his old Gong, and he had just separated, but he began to miss him.

    Qiu'er took out a turntable, turned it mysteriously, and muttered, "A world, A world, A world..."