World 10: Ancient; heroine with a system

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 171

    Baitang and Kyle led the Winged Wolf Tribe hand in hand, and they were sweet and loving all their lives until they grew old and died.

    "Integral settlement, dismantling the male and female lead will reward 1000 points, side missions, help the male lead unify the Beastman Continent, complete 60%, reward 300 points, after the review, the host task is completed well, the next world will become more difficult, please continue to work hard. "The mechanical voice announced ruthlessly.

    Baitang asked, "How to increase the difficulty? Is the world very dangerous?" The

    system inquired, and the next world was an A-level world, about a story about a time-traveling woman returning to ancient times to fight in the harem. When it wants to read the story in depth , I found that the plot book could not be opened.

    "Tangtang, I can't read the plot..." The system's voice faded away, there was no plot, and it was almost dark. Didn't the difficulty just increase?

    "Okay, that's not important, anyway, let's separate the hero and heroine." Baitang comforted the lost system.

    "By the way, how much energy was collected in the last world, can the ball be transformed?" Baitang looked at the system with great interest.

    The system quieted down, felt the energy in the body, and said excitedly, "I can transform into form, I have enough energy~" As soon as the words

    fell, the white ball glowed white, the body began to elongate, and the head and tail gradually appeared. out of shape.

    Not long after, a white puppy fell to the ground.

    Baitang's eyes widened, Husky? !

    A little black and white husky circled around Baitang's feet.

    "Ball?"

    "Wow~"

    "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo L L L L K L L I t

    "I think it's very cute~" Baitang hugged the husky and stroked its back, it's so fluffy and comfortable.

    He finally knew why Kyle liked to touch his big tail so much, Baitang wrapped his fingers around Qiu'er's tail, it turned out that touching the tail was so fun.

    "As long as you're happy..." It came from a system that was still very resentful.

    The teleportation array was turned on, and after a flash of white light, one person and one dog in the space disappeared into the space.

    "Dididi—a warm reminder, the world has changed, the blue energy body has appeared, and the difficulty has increased again. In order to protect the main body of the main system, the memory of the host will be sealed to prevent leakage... Eh, where is the person?" Ask questions of doubt.

    In the dilapidated palace, a skinny young man curled up on the ground.

    His face was pale, and he bit his lower lip hard, enduring the pain.

    This is the Leng Palace, in a remote corner of the palace, the guards standing at the gate of the palace are shivering from the cold, not to mention the cold draft blowing through the palace.