World 6: Sentinel guide

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 111 The male protagonist sits at home, the pot comes from the sky!

    "Points settlement, splitting the male and female lead will reward 1,000 points..." Only when the points are settled, the mechanical sound inside the system will appear.

    "Tangtang, do you want to rest for a while?" The system still remembered that every time Tangtang completed the task and returned to the system space, he was always in a bad mood.

    "Let's go to the next world." This time, Baitang was not disappointed at all, he even wanted to hurry up to the next world to meet Min Gunian.

    I don't know what name Ah Nian will change to in the next world.

    Seeing that Baitang was eager to try, the system swallowed the words he was going to comfort him, and was very pleased in his heart. Tangtang has grown up and is not easy to act emotionally.

    However, the face slap came too fast, and the system's face hurt.

    The system turned on the teleportation mode, and just transmitted Baitang to the world, before merging his body and memory, he was caught off guard and slapped.

    Bai Tang was staggered, not knowing what happened, a strange female voice buzzed in his ears, "Stop pestering Heslet, he has already divorced you. "

    A piece of divorce letter fell from the air scatteredly, Baitang took it, and glanced at the words on it, to the effect that Hexlet Shelley and Baitang were not well matched, and they were not suitable for marriage. The engagement was terminated. .

    In this world, sentinels and guides all have spiritual bodies. Sentinels are the main combat output force, while guides are auxiliary, playing a role in appeasing the sentry's mental riots and playing an extremely important role on the battlefield. Of course, not just any sentinel They can cooperate perfectly with the guide, but if the mental power does not match, not only will it not be able to appease, but it may even make the sentinel more painful.

    Seeing Baitang's dumbfounded look, Simone Percy felt bored, so she also turned and left.

    The beaten Baitang was left holding the paper of divorce.

    Merging memories is already uncomfortable, especially in the memory, the hero of this world is Heslet Shelley who just wrote a divorce letter to himself, and the huge shock caused Baitang to faint on the spot.

    "Tangtang, don't scare me, Tangtang..."

    The system yelled anxiously. This place is relatively remote, and no one usually walks by. The system didn't care so much anymore, it just teleported and brought Baitang back home.

    Baitang frowned, memories flooded in like a flood.

    He was originally a silly, sweet, vicious male lead in this world, and his fiance Heslet Shelley who just retired is the male lead, as well as a future strong Sentinel, and the female lead is Simone Pere who just slapped Baitang West.

    The plot direction of this world is like this: the male protagonist Hexlet Shelley is an S-rank sentinel, and Baitang is a neighbor, and the two can be considered to have grown up together since childhood. Baitang is a guide, and he fell in love with the male protagonist a long time ago. The two families know each other well, and now that there are more sentries and fewer guides, many sentries have been single for life. Hexlet's parents made an appointment with Baitang for their children. engagement.