Extra Story 1: Little A and Ball

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 501 Extra Story 1: Little A and Ball

    Little A is a system in a game in the interstellar plane. He was not called the lucky system originally, but assisted the player who chose to become the protagonist to go through the plot in the game. At that time, his name was the protagonist's halo.

    After a day's work, he routinely returns to the main system. All systems have to return to the main system after a day's work. He found that he is different from other small systems. Only he has his own independent thinking. Although his system has an illusory body, it is actually just a bunch of data without independent thoughts.

    And on this day, a new member of the interstellar system team was added. The other party was not created by the main system, but floated over from the outside. Seeing that he was ignorant and lonely, the main system kindly accepted him. A small white ball of light, so the main system named it "Ball", but everyone thought it was a small system made by the main system.

    As the needs of the interstellar people grow, the main system often has to create a small system to manage things for her. Everyone is used to it, but they still welcome Qiu'er to join.

    Qiu'er is very stupid. When he met everyone for the first time, he had an own incident, which made the system dumbfounded.

    The other small systems were laughing at him, but Qiu'er stood there in a daze, not understanding why everyone was laughing. Little A thinks this little system called Ball is stupid, maybe the main system slipped his hand when making him, messed up his data and caused his brain circuit to be different from others.

    "Qiu'er will follow Little A to do tasks in the future." The main system looked at Little A who was wandering in space, and suddenly wanted to say goodbye to him on a whim.

    Little A is just too calm, she is the calmest of all her children, other systems will complain to her, but little A never bothers him with these trivial matters, and the work is also done well, the most frustrating Heart.

    All the small systems made envious voices, "Qiu'er is so lucky, I follow little A when he comes." "

    Little A is also the most powerful in all our systems..." "

    Qiu'er is so lucky, envy + interstellar ID number. "

    Qiu'er doesn't know who Little A is, but he knows from the small systems that Little A is the most powerful. He is sincerely proud of his "big brother", and he will become a powerful system in the future by following the powerful big brother.

    The little ball of light floated in the air, staggeringly flew to the side of little A pointed to by the main system.

    A slight warmth came, and the wandering little A watched the little ball of light swaying excitedly beside her.

    "Hello, I'm new to Qiu'er, please give me your advice." Xiao Guangqiu said crisply, very happy.

    Little A looks at the task card assigned to Qiu'er by the main system: Silly White Sweet Vicious Male Supporting System.

    Little A was silent, Qiu Er didn't notice, a ball of light bounced up and down, it turned out that his elder brother is so tall, and he really wants to grow taller~ I don't know how much the system doing this task has been driven crazy by the male lead and the female

    lead , Since then, this task has made all the systems daunting. The main system has been looking for a system to take over, but it has never found a suitable system, and this ball... Xiao A sees his reaction as if he has no nerves. The main system has been selected by the system for such a difficult task. This big-hearted and ignorant ball is suitable for the silly, sweet and vicious male supporting system in terms of behavioral characteristics.