World 13: Ancient: lao gong is a fool

return

Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 218

After returning to the system space, the settlement function began to calculate the points, "Points settlement, 1000 points will be rewarded for dismantling the male and female protagonists, and 800 points will be rewarded for branch lines to ensure survival and help others survive." After Bai Tang returned to the main system, he was a little

surprised Looking at the "sticky" behavior of the two systems.

"You guys..." Baitang has experienced a lot, and he has seen some signs, "Are you together?"

Who knows that Qiu'er was furious when he heard it, "No, no, no, I'm not with him."

It is said in the book that the other party must not be so easy to catch up with, and he will not cherish it if he catches up with him, and not everyone is like the hero.

Little A, "Eating my octopus balls is not my ball..."

"It's not counting..."

"It's counting..."

The main system space is much more lively than usual, and there is little A Baitang didn't worry that when he was going to do the mission, he would see his old Gong and had no time to take care of Qiu'er, making him feel lonely.

"What is our next world?" Baitang asked, and stopped the two dogs "scrambling" on the ground in time.

Qiu'er trotted over with a book in his mouth.

The plot of the next world is called "The History of Farming and Struggles of the Foolish Prince and Concubine". It mainly tells about the heroine Lin Xiaoshuang, a girl who was deeply poisoned by the novels of colorful Mary Su, and traveled from modern times to a fictional ancient time.

Once she traveled through time, she thought she was someone who could achieve a great career, and even being a peasant girl in a small mountain village couldn't stop her enthusiasm.

In fact, Lin Xiaoshuang stood at the peak of power at the end of the plot, becoming the envy of many women in a dynasty and the woman with the highest power-the queen of the Autumn Dynasty.

And her experience after time travel is even more legendary.

Lin Xiaoshuang transmigrated into a poor peasant girl. Once transmigrated, she learned that her family planned to marry her to a fool from the same village, Baililuo, and planned to use her dowry money to marry her younger brother.

Although the idiot is stupid, but his family background is good, and there is an old servant who loyally follows and takes care of the house, Lin Xiaoshuang will definitely enjoy the blessing when he marries.

When Lin Xiaoshuang heard it, she didn't want to. So she refused the marriage, but the family refused to return the dowry money to the other party, so Lin Xiaoshuang made a plan. She took the wedding dress that the family bought for her and sold it, and went to the town to buy a fair and clean boy. Come back and pretend to marry yourself.

This young man is the silly, sweet and vicious male partner of this book--Bai Tang.

After Baitang got married, she enjoyed a good life for a while.