Extra Story 11: Ball Meets Parents 4

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 532 Extra Story 11: Ball Meets Parents 4

    Little A and Qiu'er are here to aim at the heroine's halo awareness, not to really experience reaching the pinnacle of life, and little A is not willing to care about the government, but the Queen Mother just likes it, so let her take care of it, as long as However, the queen mother and Qi Yueling are in the same camp, and Xiao A can't make her too happy, so she brainwashed a few ministers and asked them to find something to entangle the queen mother. Her life is not as affluent as the magistrate reported, so she just needs to find something to do. If she wants to seize power, she must do practical things.

    The two nobles entered the palace, the emperor only favored the nobleman Bai from the Chuxiu Palace, and the other Shangshu daughter Qi Yueling was just like a joke, so what if she was beautiful, she was not unlucky, the emperor didn't like it, just now She fell ill when she entered the palace, the queen mother was still her aunt, so she still couldn't hold the emperor's heart, and she didn't see how much the queen mother doted on her, at most she rewarded her with some medicinal materials, and she didn't see her visit in person.

    What, you said that the instability of the harem will affect the former dynasty? The emperor doesn't care about anything at all, isn't the empress dowager controlling the previous dynasty, whoever the emperor favors, how can it affect the previous court, if the previous court is unstable, it is the empress dowager's fault.

    Such rumors are not repeated to Qi Yueling's ears every day, and the palace people are also flattering the high and the low. Seeing that the Queen Mother doesn't pay attention to it, and the emperor doesn't favor her, her nose is not her nose, her eyes are not her eyes, and her daily meals will not be cold rice. He searched for vegetables, but they were not very rich, and with three meals a day of bitter medicinal juice, Qi Yueling visibly lost weight to the naked eye, and his complexion became sallow, no longer as agile as before.

    She sat by the window and looked at the falling petals outside. The maid who delivered the food brought out the food heavily, and put it on the table with several "clicks", and some vegetable juice overflowed from the dish.

    "It's time to eat." The maid's tone was harsh, and she didn't look at the sick beauty sitting by the window. Anyway, her task was to deliver the food, and it was enough to deliver the food.

    "If you like to eat or not, why are you pretending to be weak, the emperor won't look at you..." the maid muttered and walked away carrying the box.

    After Qi Yueling heard the maid's complaint, she was not unwilling, but after she was ordered by Xiao A to move to this palace, all the property she brought in was plundered by the greedy mother, and she wanted to see the queen mother but couldn't. The empress dowager didn't pay much attention to it, and they didn't have any money in their hands. Seeing that they didn't get any benefits, the palace people became even more careless in serving her.

    "Since my aunt wants me to enter the palace, why doesn't she take care of me?" Qi Yueling complained to herself, and continued to lean against the window to be a sick beauty.

    In fact, it's not that the queen mother doesn't take care of her. She still wants Qi Yueling to recover from her illness quickly and give birth to an heir as soon as possible. All the things that went to Qi Yueling went into Chuxiu Palace.

    Qiu'er doesn't know how to eat the supplements rewarded by the Queen Mother, but it is very good to exchange supplements for energy when used for plane exchange. In the upper realm, the low-level plane exchange system can't be used, but now it is a position in the three thousand worlds. On the front, all the function keys in the system were lit up, and Qiu'er turned into a little money fan, looking at the transparent tank that was about to be full of energy, the smile on his face never went down.