World 22: CV; Voice actor, dubbing

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 394 The most non-existent cannon fodder

    After competing for favor in more than a dozen worlds, he was finally able to win Tangtang's favor with the male host, and left this interstellar ABO world in happiness and panic.

    Returning to the main system space, before Qiu'er could breathe a sigh of relief, he suddenly found that his points and energy bottles were missing one-fifth.

    "Who, who did it, Tangtang, we have been robbed." Qiu'er transformed from a dead dog in a second, standing in the center of the space and examining every place, he could feel that the little thief was here, did not go.

    The little thief reported that the female system looked at the unique and high-quality objects in her friend list, and silently took two steps back, watching flowers on the wall.

    She is still young, still a child, she is just a small broadcasting system, and she doesn't know anything.

    Now the integral energy is Qiu'er's life, and he still has to rely on these to maintain the stability of Baitang's soul and body. If he can't protect Tangtang well, he can kill himself before his master takes action.

    After looking around, they called up the monitor in the main system. After many tricks, Qiu'er and Xiao A finally found out who the 'little thief' was. It was not an intruder, but one of their own!

    Qiu'er: Shocked face.

    Announcement system: "You two are right, I, I want to fall in love too~" The

    mechanical female voice has no ups and downs, but Baitang can hear the grievance from it.

    He touched the small horn and compared his heart with his heart, which made her difficult.

    At first, I thought she was an emotionless broadcasting system, but I didn’t expect that the other party, like Qiu’er, also had a sense of self-consciousness. It must be very uncomfortable to watch him and the male lead, Qiu’er and Xiao A kissing me in the space Bar.

    Baitang comforted the two systems that were about to quarrel, and said, "It's our negligence, I have points here, you can use them to make friends, but keep your eyes open, don't be fooled by other unscrupulous systems, For the ball, I will make it up to him."

    "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, this host is the best..." the mechanical female voice who always speaks flatly is crying, but the sound is like a fake cry, but everyone can see that there is a vague girl behind the wall Sitting covering his face and crying.

    Baitang touched the small speaker of the broadcasting system, "Don't cry, don't cry, when I earn enough energy points, I'll let you upgrade and own the entity." "

    Wooooow, the host is really nice..."

    The system is integrated, It is a good thing that the broadcasting system has self-awareness. Even if Qiu'er is reluctant to score points, he will not ignore her. After all, he finally has men!

    Bai Tang generously gave points. As the "boss", Qiu'er can't be stingy, he allocated a little energy to the broadcast system, "When we are doing tasks, you should absorb them in the main system space. Only after absorbing can you have the entity as soon as possible. , take a good look at the family."

    "I will, thank you host, thank you Qiuer..."

    No one blamed her, and the broadcast system stopped crying. She wiped away her tears and broadcast the points and energy of the interstellar ABO world, then Holding the energy that belongs to her, she happily absorbed it to the side.