Extra Story 2: End Times Traveler Baiyun

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 502 Extra Story 2: End Times Traveler Baiyun

    Bai Yun is an ordinary office worker. She likes to stay at home and read novels on weekends. She just finished reading a book called "Dead Rising: My Secret Lover Reborn in the End Times", and when she woke up, she became the cannon fodder female supporting role in the book. .

    The air was filled with an indescribable stench, the walls of the house were bare, and the whole building seemed to be crumbling. Baiyun received the memory of the original owner, and prayed to heaven more than once, from the Eastern God Buddha to the Western God Jesus, she is just an ordinary person, she doesn't know how to fight, and she doesn't have supernatural powers, she doesn't want to be bitten to death by zombies at all.

    Tiny broken groans came from the room, Baiyun finally accepted her fate, she couldn't go back, from memory, the person in the room was her cheap brother, Baiyun was an orphan before crossing, although there were many dangers after crossing, But anyway, there is still a relative, Bai Yun comforted himself in this way.

    When she opened the door and saw the most vicious supporting character in this book, Bai Yun, who was used to seeing handsome men and beautiful women on TV, couldn't help but stare dumbfounded. There was something so vicious, it was clearly a little angel who fell into the world and suffered.

    The little angel said to her: "Sister, you are back~"

    At that moment, Baiyun's heart was captured and turned into a puddle of water. This is her younger brother, her relative.

    Bai Yun lovingly wiped Baitang's sweat, comforted him to sleep, turned around and rolled up his sleeves to go to the kitchen, but there was nothing. This family is so poor that mice don't want to patronize it, and it is absolutely impossible.

    But there are some herbs on the broken table in the kitchen, which are quite fresh, picked by the original owner himself in the wild.

    In my memory, this was the prescription prescribed by the doctor when the original owner took Baitang to a small clinic. After digging out all the things listed on the prescription, but found the main painkilling herb, this medicine was short of weight, Baiyun felt worried when he saw it.

    Baitang's painful and suppressed voice came from the room again. Baiyun was not as ignorant as the original owner. She was very worried that the medicine with the wrong dosage would have side effects, but Baitang had taken it more than once, and it had an analgesic effect. She gritted her teeth , add water to boil the medicine, I have drank it so many times, this time is not bad.

    Following an explosion not far away, the building shook several times.

    Bai Yun's heart shuddered, and he ran to the window to check. The scene of the car accident on the river bank corresponded to the plot in the book—the male protagonist appeared.

    Bai Yun didn't want to have anything to do with the male lead, but thinking of the current predicament, the male lead is rich and rich, so after thinking about it, he went downstairs and brought the half-dead male lead back, touched his wallet, and went out to do some shopping. living supplies.

    Unexpectedly, when she returned home with a full load of bags, the soft and sticky little angel brother was actually molested by the male lead. The most frightening thing is that this hero did something to her younger brother when she was not around, which caused him to like to cling to him, and even her elder sister was ranked behind. Damn, careless.