Extra Story 3: The Cultivation Chapter Le Xiyin and Du Ting

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 503 Extra Story 3: The Cultivation Chapter Le Xiyin and Du Ting

    After Du Ting joined Lefeng, due to his extremely high talent and outstanding performance, he became a direct disciple of Le Xiyin, the master of Lefeng, in less than three years.

    Being accepted as a direct disciple by Le Xiyin, Du Ting was admired and complimented by many disciples. After a long time, Du Ting was quite proud.

    "Ting'er, you're being impetuous." In the gazebo, Le Xiyin stopped playing the piano, and pressed his slender fingers like white jade on the strings.

    "Disciple knows his mistake." Du Ting lowered his head and happened to see Le Xiyin reaching out to adjust his gestures for playing the piano.

    Le Xiyin's fingertips were slightly cool, like a stream flowing in summer. When skin touched, Du Ting trembled wherever Le Xiyin touched him. He raised his head, and the man above him hung a strand of black hair. Set off that noble face even more smooth as jade.

    The breeze blew, and the hair brushed against his face, Du Ting lost his mind for a moment, and his breathing couldn't help being a little rough.

    "You are not in shape today, but you are not feeling well?" Qingrun's voice was full of concern, and also pulled Du Ting back from the charming thoughts.

    "Ting'er didn't sleep well yesterday, so I was distracted

    just now. I hope Master forgive me." A faint disappointment rose in Ting's heart.

    Jie Duting is usually eager to learn and never slackens his daily routine. Le Xiyin doesn't mind if he loses his composure once or twice. After all, he is still a half-year-old boy. It is not easy for a young man to be so calm and mental.

    "Yes, Ting'er is leaving." Du Ting left holding the piano.

    Walking on the road, the back of his hand seemed to still have the icy cold touch when Le Xiyin guided him. Du Ting had also reached the stage of knowing love. Contact, he is the only one on Lefeng.

    "There will be a martial art competition soon. If you win, you will have a chance to join the inner sect. Have you decided which peak to go to?" "

    I want to go to the medicine peak. I heard that Mr. He Yidao is very kind and never scolds his disciples. "

    "Le Feng doesn't scold his disciples either. If I want to choose, I will choose Le Feng. The peak master is so good-looking." On the stone mountain, a few

    outer disciples who were sent to this Le Feng to do odd jobs were discussing the five peak masters. Hearing Le Xiyin's name, Du Ting paused, and subconsciously didn't go out, wanting to hear their evaluation of Le Xiyin.

    "A cousin of my mother's family has a very similar temperament to Master Le Feng. When I went home years ago, my cousin's taste is really good, but it is still much worse than Master Le Feng. If there is a chance to be able to meet Master Le Feng..." The one was a man in his twenties, who hadn't been able to enter the inner gate after nearly ten years.

    The man's henchman pinched and flattered: "What is Le Xiyin, the boss is lucky to see him." The

    new outer disciple was worried: "Don't say that, Master Lefeng is very virtuous, what are you doing here?" Desecrate him."

    The wretched man said indifferently: "No matter how high-minded you are, being oppressed is not the same." The

    master of Wu Dafeng never dealt with the disciples of the outer sect, whether there are outsiders here, the newcomers have to listen to him, wretched The man was not at all afraid that these words would reach Le Xiyin's ears, and he was addicted to talking nonsense.