World 19: Holy See and Vampires

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 335 Acting Explosion

    "Integral settlement, dismantling the hero and heroine will reward 5,000 points, side missions, protect Zhang's mother and the male partner to escape from the fire, the completion rate is 100%, and reward 800 points." "Huh? Why are the points in this world so high?" It used to be 1,000

    points , why did it suddenly change, Baitang was extremely puzzled.

    Qiu'er looked at the main system, and explained, "Because the world barriers in the last world were not very stable, this is a compensation from Heaven to Tangtang." He would not say that it was because Tangtang's soul was unstable, and the hero oppressed Heaven. Extra points given.

    Speaking of which, after staying in the last world for decades, Qiu'er also observed it for decades. Since the fire, Xi Yuanhan has never shown any abnormalities again. I can't find the information, I'm really worried.

    Little A stroked Qiu'er's dog's head, "The boat will be straight when it reaches the bridge. As long as it's not harmful to the host, it doesn't matter what background the hero is.

    " On the belly of the dog, the two dogs rolled together.

    "Okay, then let him go first." Qiu'er was still sullen.

    Baitang is used to being tired of the two systems, he automatically and consciously picks up the book on the table to check the plot of the next world.

    The next world is more fantasy, a world where the Holy See and vampires prevailed in the Middle Ages.

    The protagonist of this world, Trey Lewis, is the commander of the Holy See Civilian Knights, responsible for daily inspections, and is on guard against vampires coming out to harm civilians.

    The heroine's name is Edith Diana, a saint with the attribute of light selected by the Holy See.

    There are serious internal struggles in the Holy See. Although the male and female protagonists are both members of the Holy See, they belong to different forces. Edith Diana is a Protestant, while Trey Lewis is a representative of the newly-emerged populist faction. The two factions often disagree on opinions. Unified, but their ultimate goal is the same, that is to eliminate vampires.

    Edith is resourceful and Trey is courageous and resourceful. The two often come to an agreement in bickering. In the battle of wits and courage with vampires, they gradually appreciate each other and develop a good impression of each other, which reduces the quarrel between the two factions.

    Vampires use human blood as food, greedy for pleasure, and kill innocent people indiscriminately. Every night, when the moon is full, it is a paradise for vampires. Will be stared at by vampires, and then captured.

    As more and more civilians disappeared, more and more people went to the Holy See to ask for protection, crying, and the Holy See decided to send the Holy See Holy Maiden and the Knight Commander to deal with the matter.

    Pretending to be brothers and sisters, the two deliberately traveled at night to attract vampires to capture them.

    The vampire who captured them dedicated the hero and heroine to the vampire prince who just woke up from a deep sleep, that is, the world's silly white sweet male partner-Tang.

    The male partner was born to the former prince and a human woman. The former prince was ambushed by the Holy See not long after Tangtang was born. Before he died, he gave Tang the power of the prince's inheritance. Tangtang, who was born not long ago, could not digest the powerful power. While falling into a deep sleep, the power of inheritance is integrated in the deep sleep, and the body grows accordingly.