World 24: Two space world: the squirrel raised by the villain

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 434

    "Integral settlement, dismantling the male and female protagonists rewards 10,000 points, side missions, cleaning up stigma, 100% completion rate, rewarding 1,000 points; helping the needy old and weak groups, 100% completion rate, rewarding 1,000 points, the next world is dangerous S+ , please adjust the status of the host, pay attention to personal safety, alright."

    Since the blind date broadcast system, the flat and waveless mechanical voice will also say some naughty things.

    It's just that this S+ level of danger...

    "Tangtang, why don't we change the world."

    "Qiu'er, let's watch the plot."

    The voices of one person and one dog sounded at the same time, and Baitang smiled and hugged the ball to his knees , stroking his back rhythmically with the palm of his hand, "I know the ball is for my own good, but we can't just avoid difficulties blindly. If we escape now, we will come back one day in the future." Traveling through many worlds, Baitang

    's Knowledge and vision are no longer the little squirrels who only thought about eating pine nuts in the forest every day.

    "You protect me from growing up, and I protect your transformation."

    "Tangtang..." Qiu'er was moved to tears by Baitang's sudden words and friendship, "Tangtang, you are so kind..." The child grew up, It's time to fly.

    Little A jumped onto Baitang's lap and stroked Qiu'er's back with his paws, "With us here, are you still afraid that something will happen to the host?" These words were not made by

    Little A, they absorbed the information collected from the previous world. After getting lucky, he vaguely touched some laws and understood some things. In the great world, although he can't fight against the way of heaven, it is still possible to protect a person.

    "Okay, let's go to that world."

    Qiu'er wiped his paws on his eyes, and took out the book called "Panic from That World" from the library.

    The world is divided into two spaces. The male protagonist Wen Junnan lives in normal time and space. Like all children, he studied and grew up safely and smoothly until he went to college. One day in his sleep, he dreamed of a girl, and After being tortured, after waking up, he couldn't calm down the shock caused by the dream for a long time.

    Since then, he has dreamed every night, and the girl sometimes appears and sometimes does not appear, but without exception, the world in the dream is cruel. There are classmates and friends he knows there, but their personalities are very different from those in the real world.

    What the male protagonist thinks most is the girl's life. Seeing her being bullied and tortured, even he, who has always been indifferent, couldn't bear it. Finally, he got acquainted with the girl after he couldn't help but save her.

    The girl's name is Ning Sitong. During the conversation with the hero, she knows that the hero is not from this world, and she yearns for the world with the sun where the hero lives.

    Wen Junnan and Ning Sitong gradually became acquainted, and taught her a lot about self-protection. In the world in the dream, there was a ruler who was also the biggest villain in the original plot. He bullied men and women and lived on fear. One day, he followed Ning Sitong. With the help of Wen Junnan, the two After escaping many times, they finally broke the space barrier and brought Ning Sitong to Wen Junnan's living space, and lived happily ever after.