The bored little squirrel wants to play!

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 509

    Ever since Qixi went down to earth and was found to clean up, Baitang has been honest for a long time, but as the saying goes, forget the pain when the scar is healed, and with Jiang Yunwu staying away from home all day again, Baitang's extravagant thoughts have returned. popped up.

    On this day, he found Enaixiu, Flying Ball and Little A, and went to look through their library to see if there was any interesting world to play in, so it was considered a vacation.

    People from the upper realm cannot easily go to the three thousand small worlds. If they go, they may not be able to return, but if they must go, there is no way. Going to the underworld as an incarnation, Ben's personal experience is no different.

    It just so happened that Baitang's cultivation had already reached the realm of being able to transform into an avatar outside of his body, and he didn't run down by himself. The body was still in the North Forest, and Qiuer didn't stop him, even because he was bored in the North Forest. I also want to go to the lower realm to collect a wave of film and television dramas and come back to pass the time. It's really boring. Three thousand small worlds are different, and the mortal world in the upper realm is still in ancient times. For Qiu'er who has seen the colorful world, it is not interesting Well.

    The two hit it off immediately and chose the book with great interest. Little A, who had been silent at the side, silently folded a paper crane and wrote "Your wife is running away, come back soon". After the two chose the world, the paper crane photographed Wings flew towards the direction of the court.

    "I remember that some Tiandao are timid, we can't bully the weak, Qiu'er, seal my memory, it won't scare Tiandao, but also has a sense of experience." "No problem." Qiu'er patted his chest and

    said , It's just that Tangtang sealed the memory, he still remembers it, with him around, no one can hurt Tangtang.

    Xiao A, who knew that he couldn't persuade these two people, could only pray for the Northern Emperor Xianjun to come back soon, but his wish was still in vain. After the two of them watched the plot, there was still no news from Jiang Yunwu.

    "Little A, come and watch together, don't say I ignore you and leave you behind." Qiu'er greeted Little A.

    "Okay, here we come." Little A ran towards the two of them, and when he saw the plot of the story in their hands, he thought, "That's right." Qiu'er's love of watching dog blood stories has not changed.

    The story is titled "A Dance That Turns the City and the World", and it tells the process of a dancer's inspirational counterattack when she ascends to the next position.

    The heroine's name is Sang Tiantian, and she was sold into Wanhualou as a handyman. No one treats a little girl well, except for the male partner who was also sold into the building as a handyman, which is the role that Baitang is about to play.

    Both of them have no relatives, the girl in the building was angry with the benefactor, and when she was resting, she would vent her anger on the little maids and servants who were serving them. They often had old wounds that did not heal, and new wounds continued.

    One time, Miss Qinxue, the Huakui of Wanhualou, was in a bad mood and beat and scolded Sang Tiantian until she passed out. She was transmigrated by a girl named Sang Tiantian in modern times. Baitang came forward to protect Sang Tiantian, and the old bustard met Rong Changkai's male partner is beautiful, and she will exchange him for becoming the servant in the building. If he agrees, she will invite a doctor for Sang Tiantian, and she will serve him when he recovers. If she becomes the number one servant in the building , No one will be able to beat and scold them in the future.