World 4: Western fantasy

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 84

    "Calibration points, the main task, dismantling the hero Shao Licang and the heroine Tan Qingqing, reward 1000 points; side mission, assist in the research and development of zombie virus medicine, progress 25%, reward 100 points. The punishment world is over, I hope the host will take warning." After the cold mechanical voice reported the end of the world, Baitang couldn't wait to go to the next world.

    "Qiu'er, let's go, the next world."

    "No, Tangtang, don't you need to take a break?" Seeing that Baitang was serious and determined, the system decided not to tell him the news of Shao Licang's suicide, so that Tangtang would not think about it. Too much and sad.

    "No need, just send it."

    Baitang opened his eyes, he was in a very simple room.

    This kind of simplicity is different from the simplicity of the ancient world, and the one in front of you is more primitive.

    Baitang took a deep breath, feeling so comfortable that the pores all over his body opened. The air smelled exactly like the forest he used to live in.

    "Tangtang, the plot is coming~"

    This is a green cover, almost filled with hand-painted forests, a man and a woman embrace each other in the middle, and on the top is the fancy font "Magic Forest: You Are Me" "Exclusive Love"

    has experienced three world sand sculpture names and plots, Baitang and the system are extremely calm and calm.

    Baitang thought: I don't know if Ah Cang will be in this world, and if he is, will he still be the hero.

    The heart of the system: there is no CP that Tangtang can't tear down, there is no hero who Tangtang can't break, and three seconds of silence for the heroine, no more.

    This world belongs to western magic, and the plot is as follows:

    the male protagonist is named Daniel Giles, who was born into an alchemy family, and his parents are both excellent alchemists.

    In recent years, demonic energy has been spreading in this Western fantasy continent. The Giles couple discovered that the castellan of the Marsh City was in contact with people from the ghost clan and refused to assist the castellan in training materials. As a result, they were persecuted by the castellan. The family was destroyed, only the male protagonist who went out to play when he was young escaped.

    The male supporting role, that is, the original owner Baitang, the Giles family and the Bai family are family friends. The Giles family focuses on alchemy, while the Bai family practices magic. In order to pursue purer magic, the Bai family moved to live in the forest.

    The Giles family suffered a catastrophe, and the Bai family's parents found the homeless Daniel Giles, brought him home, and taught him carefully.

    Daniel studied hard and wanted to avenge his parents. And Baitang is also getting along with the hero day and night, and gradually falls in love with Daniel Giles.

    The demonic energy is spreading rapidly on the mainland, and in recent years, in order to pursue stronger power, the city lord has cooperated with the ghost clan, lost his mind, and became the puppet of the ghost clan.

    In order to defeat the lord of the city, Daniel must practice magic weapons that can restrain the magic energy. Among them, the most important raw material is the key of the elves, a treasure of the elves living in the foggy forest.