World 12: Nightmare space

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 205 Nightmare Space

    "Integral settlement, reward 1,000 points for dismantling the male and female protagonists, and reward 300 points for branch line rewards for destroying the female protagonist's assistance." It was

    still a familiar mechanical voice. Go to the next world."

    At the same time, the teleportation door in the main system was closed, forcing Baitang to rest.

    In order to get to see his old Gong quickly, Baitang usually returns to the main system, settles the points, gets the plot of the next world, and then starts the mission of the next world. He has never encountered such a situation.

    "I think, I should know what's going on. Tangtang really should rest and adjust." Qiu'er swallowed.

    Little A leaned over and saw the cover of the plot book of the next world. On it was a small and dirty old town, with four large characters "Nightmare Space" distorted on the top.

    It is not difficult to see that this is a horror world.

    "Escape game?" Little A comforted the shivering ball in his arms, and turned to the first page of the plot.

    The plot of this world is indeed a plot of escape. For some reason, there are surprisingly few introductions to the plot.

    The outline was finished in just a few paragraphs, and the thick pages behind were all blank.

    The above is the introduction: In

    1533, the future year of Quanzhi Planet, the space-time laboratory suddenly received a cube. After research, it was found to be a space of its own, which restored the urban legend of Lan Xing thousands of years ago.

    In the era of Quanzhi, there is not much information on Lan Xing ten thousand years ago. In order to crack the cube, the laboratory decided to connect human brain waves to the cube to conduct a thousand-year-old urban legend detection... This is the end of the introduction

    . Well, the following is the list of explorers.

    In a puzzle-like cube, no one knows what the urban legend inside is. Everyone makes different choices, which will also affect the direction of the plot, so the following plot is blank.

    Baitang's main task is to dismantle the official CP. He estimated that during the expedition, the hero and heroine developed feelings for each other, and the two escaped successfully and ended happily.

    Little A asked, "Is the host afraid of ghosts?"

    Qiu'er widened his eyes in surprise, "How do you know?"

    Little A said, "There is a similar world in my database, and this cube should be an urban legend. A new plane is constructed on the Internet, which is a bit similar to a horror game. The explorer is the player, who collects clues in the game, puts together a complete plot line, and solves the puzzle to find the exit. This world, I guess, this world will not be the solution Mystery escape is so simple, otherwise the host will not be allowed to rest and adjust his mentality, and there may be unknown monsters and ghosts."

    Hearing this, Qiu'er became even more frightened, oh my god, Tangtang is afraid of that kind of thing, and it is also afraid of that kind of thing , They will not die in that world.

    Qiu'er cried, "Tang...Tang, why don't we change the world, let's exchange points and skip this world... woo woo woo..." Bai Tang didn't dare to say that she was