To the upper realm

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 488 The Unspeakable Truth

    Bai Tang was awakened by the moist feeling on his face. When he opened his eyes, a black and white puppy happily moved closer to him. Although the golden retriever did not move towards him enthusiastically, he was obviously relieved.

    "Woof woof..." Tangtang, you finally woke up.

    Baitang put all his eggs in one basket in the world of comprehension, and exchanged his own death for the opportunity of time and soul life. The three thousand worlds are not connected to each other but are closely related. Little A wants to be reborn, reshape his body, and transform into a human form, but the two systems are not yet adapted to the human form. In addition, the goal of the human form is too big. They are not familiar with life. In order to avoid unnecessary troubles, they still use the dog's form appears.

    This is the highest level plane mentioned by the broadcast system - the upper bound.

    The aura of the upper realm is more abundant than that of any of the lower three thousand worlds. Baitang feels that every pore is open, feeling the pure aura, not to mention how comfortable it is.

    "It's good that the host has woken up." A little girl's voice came from her chest.

    Baitang let out a "huh" and looked down. He didn't know when a drop-shaped jade pendant was hung on his neck, and the sound came from inside.

    "That's the broadcast system. After Tangtang completed the task, we all gained a lot of energy, and the broadcast system has also evolved." The system has been upgraded and is becoming more and more humane.

    The so-called one person ascends to heaven, now the small broadcast has been freed from the shackles of the ruthless broadcast program, Qiu'er and Xiao A can transform into human forms, and the small broadcast has also become the jade spirit in the jade pendant.

    The three systems have all evolved, but the connection and induction with Baitang is still there. Baitang realized that this was the small broadcast back then, and bent his eyebrows with a smile. little girl sitting on a swing.

    Baitang patted the little girl's head with his mental power, took out the exercises collected in the cultivation world, and selected a book suitable for small broadcasting cultivation: "Cultivate hard, try to condense into a solid body as soon as possible, let's go play together~ "

    Okay, okay~" The little broadcaster was very happy, she was so lucky to have a super good host.

    Speaking of the last world, when he left the world of comprehension, all his memories were restored. Ah Yi is the son of luck, he has the key stone and the spirit of a real dragon, so he should be able to successfully ascend to immortality.

    Qiu'er originally wanted to show Baitang his own human form, but he dragged little A over, only to see the young man's lonely face.

    He knew that Tangtang was thinking of his master.

    Ah, speaking of Master, he felt that he should tell Tangtang the truth of the matter.

    "Tangtang, let me tell you, the male lead is..."

    The young man shook his head, showing a forced smile: "I know, my task is completed, and I won't see him in the future." "

    No, I want to say What's more..."

    "I've already said goodbye to Ah Yi, I'm fine, don't worry about me." "No,

    the hero is actually..."