World 8: Mermaid

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 137 The First Mermaid Who Was Almost Drowned

    "Tangtang is finally back, woo woo woo..."

    Bai Tang had just returned to the system space when a white ball landed on his shoulder, crying loudly, "How can you commit suicide? I'm really worried about you, wow..."

    "I was wrong..." Baitang pursed his lips, he couldn't think of a better way at that time. Yu Hongbo scolded him, and Qiu'er scolded him too.

    The boy who couldn't be forgiven became more and more wronged as he thought about it, gold beans gathered in his eye sockets.

    "Ah, Tangtang, don't cry, I didn't mean to scold you, I was too scared, woo woo woo~" the system quickly comforted.

    But crying loudly, the little squirrel has never been afraid of anyone. He was originally a terribly cowardly squirrel, and he was able to travel through so many worlds and deal with humans.

    "Score settlement, reward 1,000 points for dismantling the male and female protagonists, and continue rewarding 500 points for stopping the death game. Please keep up the hard work of the host." The mechanical voice of the system rarely comforted Baitang after the points were settled.

    "Let's go to the next world." Tangtang, who can't be coaxed well, should be coaxed by the male lead temporarily. The system feels that he needs to learn more, so he takes Tangtang back from the male lead.

    Bai Tang wiped away tears three times a second, "Then, what kind of world is that..."

    The system flipped, and the next world was a B-level world, dangerous but not dangerous, similar to the ancient world.

    It took out a book, on the cover was a colorful stage, in the middle of the stage stood a hero and heroine, and the lower body of the heroine turned out to be a fishtail.

    "Human, mermaid!" The system was stunned.

    It looked at Baitang next to it, the little squirrel is most afraid of water.

    Sure enough, when I opened the book, the above plot was like this:

    Over the interstellar years, human reproduction has become more and more difficult, and mermaids have become the main force for reproduction. But because mermaids are precious, not everyone can own mermaids. Those who can own a mermaid are those who are rich and powerful, or who have made great contributions to the interstellar allies.

    The male protagonist Tours Walker is the general of the Interstellar Alliance, and he returned with a big victory in the battle against the Zerg. In order to commend Tours Walker's contribution, the Allies allowed him to go to the mermaid base to choose a mermaid as his wife.

    Tours Walker went to the mermaid base, and his stern and stern appearance made many mermaids fall in love at first sight, among them, there was Bai Tang, a mermaid with a brown-gray tail.

    It just so happened that the modern Le Mengqi transmigrated into a mermaid with a blue tail, that is, the heroine. She was unwilling to be randomly chosen for her destiny and could only become a leftover tool. Taking advantage of Admiral Tours Walker's visit to the mermaid base, he took advantage of a loophole and escaped.

    Mermaids are delicate and weak, and those who can own mermaids must have strong strength or financial resources. The heroine escaped regardless, and was extremely unaccustomed to the land. In the absence of water, the fish tail that turned into legs unexpectedly changed back to its original shape in public, causing an uproar.