World 15: Entertainment: lao gong is a top actor

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 257 Encounter

"Calculation of points, 200 points will be rewarded for dismantling the male and female protagonists, and 800 points will be rewarded for the branch line rewards for helping more needy people." The

mechanical female voice sounded again, and the ball came out of the main system library dejectedly.

After seeing Baitang, he threw himself into Baitang's arms with a "wow".

"Did the upgrade fail? It doesn't matter. Next time we save enough energy, we will upgrade again..." Baitang comforted the husky who threw himself into his arms.

"No, it's not..."

Qiu'er cried and said, "It's so difficult to be a human..."

Under Qiu'er's intermittent crying, Baitang and Xiao A learned that Qiu'er, who is bound to Baitang in the system, was When the retreat was upgraded, I felt that the host's emotional ups and downs were too large. The repeated emotional fluctuations made Qiu'er very worried. In addition, the thought of giving up the mission directly affected Qiu'er's mood.

Although the upgrade was successful in the end, it also brought sequelae.

The ball can only maintain its human form for five minutes, and the cooling time is unknown. If you want to eliminate this bug, you will need a lot of energy.

Baitang said guiltily, "I'm sorry, I hurt you." He didn't know that there was such a connection between the system and the host.

Qiu'er wiped his face, "It's okay, as long as Tangtang is fine." If the upgrade is unsuccessful, you can upgrade again, but Tangtang only has one, and it doesn't want to change hosts. Where can I find such a good host? A is like the previous host, it's better to self-destruct.

Little A patted Qiu'er's head, "Come and receive the energy, the host has done a lot of good things in the last world, and the energy is very impressive." When Qiu'er heard this, he was immediately distracted by

Little A, and followed Little A to cheer. Joyfully go to the storage tank to see the energy.

"Wow~ Tangtang is so powerful." Qiu'er exclaimed.

"I prepared a storage tank for you. When the energy reaches here, you can upgrade it again." Little A said.

"Little A, you are so kind."

Samoyed looked at Husky with gentle eyes, "You just want to be happy, don't cry."

Baitang: Why does this seem familiar, I seem to have heard it somewhere.

After Qiu'er let go of the negative emotions of failed upgrades, Baitang asked her own doubts, "Is Sha Yao Lingxue?"

Qiu'er flipped through the information, "Yes, the heroine of the last world was the first The heroine of the world, and the male lead Jiang Hongzhe is still Owen, they are actually two worlds together, Owen Sai Gao, pried the corner of the male lead twice in a row." Qiu'er aimed at the male lead as always, "The male lead did a good

job Okay."

"But this is a coincidence, because Ling Xue is the heroine who has difficulties in the novice world, so if we don't choose the novice world in the future, we won't meet Ling Xue again, and the points in the novice world are not as good as before. If there are too many, Tangtang has done a lot of good deeds, so the sideline rewards will give more rewards." Qiu'er flipped through the notebook of Baitang's journey in the last world and explained.