World 9: Orc world

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 156 Two Cute Suborcs

    It was rare to return to the big forest. Before the hero and heroine appeared, Baitang decided to go to the forest for a walk. After all, the food at home was running out.

    In addition, he also wanted to see the difference between the forests of the orc world and the forests of the modern world.

    Baitang slid down the tree hole along the rope, only to find that the tree where the tree hole was located was actually five times the height of modern trees, and it was also very strong. No wonder the original owner could live in the tree hole.

    After amazed, Baitang walked towards the forest, and after taking two steps, he realized the inconvenience caused by the slope foot. Limping and really slowing things down.

    "Qiu'er, can I cure my disability with healing?" Baitang asked.

    "Yes, yes, but not today. The original owner took the fruit to the Winged Wolf Tribe to exchange for a small piece of meat yesterday. Now that he is cured, if someone from the Winged Wolf Tribe bumps into him, it will be difficult to explain." The system persuaded .

    The orcs in this world believe in the beast gods. If Baitang cured his leg overnight, then the beast gods must be used to explain it, but what followed would be the wild attention of the orcs, just like the heroine. Ran Xiayue, she is using her as the messenger of the beast god as an excuse to enjoy the attention and pursuit of the beast people. Baitang doesn't like the outside world paying too much attention to his life, so forget it.

    "Tangtang can heal her legs after a while, so that it can be said that her legs were cured by finding herbs in the forest, so there will be no doubts." The system suggested.

    "Hmm." That's all.

    Although Baitang's legs are not convenient for walking, but with the system, there is no need to worry at all, just teleport to the forest.

    The dense trees towered into the sky, and the swaying shadows of the trees occasionally heard the chirping of birds. This is a virgin forest that is truly undeveloped and free from industrial pollution. The air is fresh, and the breeze blowing on your face carries a faint fragrance of flowers.

    "Tangtang be careful, there are often wild beasts here." The system looked at the red dot on the map, and suddenly raised its head, "There is something on it." As the system's voice fell, something suddenly fell from the leaf next to it

    . Baitang dodged alertly, and the thing hit the ground straight.

    "Oh, it hurts~" A sub-orc man who looked similar to Baitang sat on the ground and groaned while touching his little butt.

    Fortunately, there are many fallen leaves on the ground, so falling to the ground is not very painful.

    "Hi, may I ask if you need help?" Seeing that it was a sub-beast man, Bai Tang was not afraid.

    The fox sub-orc man looked up and saw a cute baby face with two fluffy ears on top of his head.

    "Hey, you're the same as me~" Bai Chuansu said in surprise, he moved his nose, "No, your smell is wrong, are you a squirrel spirit?!" Both belong to the demon race, so they can naturally identify the demon race

    .

    Bai Chuansu didn't belong to this world at all, he was a kitten fox who came here specially to find someone.