World 18: Xiao shou with autism

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 324 The Beginning of a New World

    "Calculation of points, dismantling the hero and heroine and rewarding 1,000 points, side missions, clearing the male supporting role, the completion rate is 100%, and rewarding 600 points." Bai Tang returned to the system space, the details of getting along with Wen Changhe in the previous

    life It seems like just yesterday.

    The little squirrel feels lost, and has to be separated in every life. This feeling is really uncomfortable.

    Qiu'er comforted, "Tangtang, don't be discouraged, you still have a next life, and the next life, and the next life... There are many days to come." Baitang sighed, "I know, but in my

    heart It’s just uncomfortable.” Either he watched his lover die, or his lover watched him die, even though he knew that we would meet again, but watching his lover pass away, the pain was stifled in his heart and he couldn’t express it.

    Little A said, "Don't think too much about the host, most people only have one life, even if reincarnated, they won't remember the people and events of the previous life, but the host and the male lead are the same, although this system can't detect the male lead's background , but can feel that his background is not simple, and whether he is an enemy or a friend with the host is still unknown, so it is better to cherish the present and at least reap a happy life."

    "Little A is right. Instead of blaming others here, it's better to go to the next world to meet him." Bai Tang chose to listen to half of the words, and the middle sentence of "I don't know whether it's an enemy or a friend" was ignored by him. I really don't want to be on the opposite side of the hero, so I simply don't think about this possibility.

    In the last life, after Baitang and Wen Changhe got married, they resigned and stopped going to work.

    Doing design is too tiring. If he is inspired, he will draw design drafts from time to time, but more to enrich himself in many ways. The world is so big and he has a lot of time, why not read more.

    Wen Changhe agreed with Baitang's choice with both hands and feet. His little squirrel doesn't have to work overtime every day, and he no longer has to stay alone in an empty room and sleep alone. It's not too great.

    Although Wen Changhe would support Baitang no matter what decision he made, he still hoped that Baitang would not be too tired. The doctor said that Baitang's body should not be too tired, otherwise it would shorten his life span. He didn't want Baitang to be too young So he went, leaving him to live alone in the world, but he didn't want to break Baitang's wings, imprison him at home, and see him unhappy.

    Under the double contradiction, Wen Changhe could not wait to hold the physical examination equipment and stare at Baitang's body data all the time every day.

    Later, Baitang figured it out by himself, went shopping with Mama Wen, went to the company to look for him from time to time, drew a manuscript, or suddenly became interested in a certain aspect, and enrolled in a hobby class to learn, Wen Changhe was always happy.

    As long as Baitang is safe and happy, then he is satisfied.

    He never thought that he was such an easy-to-satisfy person.

    Wen Changhe and Baitang have no children all their lives. The heir of the Wen Group is Wen Changrou's son. Wen Changrou's husband is a door-to-door son-in-law. He loves Wen Changrou deeply. After his parents passed away, he decides his own marriage, and he doesn't mind inverting the door , and Wen Changrou have a lifetime of love, and they are also a very happy family.