World 16: Nomadic people

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 276 Visitor from the Horde

    "Score settlement, splitting the hero and heroine will reward 1,000 points, no side quests, no extra points."

    After the mechanical voice female voice settled, Qiu'er, who had reconciled with little A, presented the plot of the next world.

    Baitang: "Qiu'er, you're acting weird today~"

    Baitang was very curious, in the past Qiu'er always disliked the male lead in various ways, why this time he seems to be looking forward to him doing the task quickly.

    In the last world, after dealing with Zhou Mengsi, Qiu'er and Xiao A basically didn't show up. Sometimes Baitang tried to chat with the two systems but couldn't find them.

    "No, I just want to get energy quickly and upgrade again." Qiu'er said.

    If you just listen to Qiu'er's words, there is nothing wrong with it, but in conjunction with Qiu'er's twitchy behavior leaning on Little A, Bai Tang smiled meaningfully.

    "I understand, I understand~" Baitang smiled, ah, that's great.

    Seeing Baitang's expression, Qiu'er knew that he had misunderstood, and quickly explained, "It's not what Tangtang thought..." He was just embarrassed after being confessed by Xiao A, and he would not cherish it if he got it easily. He won't let little A catch up easily, he still has to assess little A.

    Bai Tang had an expression of "I know Qiu'er, you don't need to explain", which made Qiu'er absolutely loveless.

    Bai Tang looked at them with a smirk on his face, Qiu'er shyly hid behind Little A, but Little A was very upright.

    Little A asked, "What's the next world?"

    Only then did Qiu'er remember that there was a plot book at his feet.

    They looked over, and the cover of the book was a vast grassland, on which a man and a woman embraced each other on horseback. At the top of the book, there are a few large characters written in fancy fonts: "Princess of the Grassland Comes to the World", which has a sense of ancient romance and sight.

    Little A: "Very good, the picture and text match very well."

    Qiu'er: "If you don't like it, just say it, hum~"

    Little A: "How could I dislike you?" Little A touched Qiu'er's head with his paw, and even leaned in to kiss him.

    Qiu'er immediately became obedient, "That, that's fine."

    No matter how the two systems get along, Baitang is used to it, and he automatically and consciously opens the book. The story of this world goes like this

    : Ning Jing is a modern girl who unintentionally travels to an overhead dynasty that has never appeared in history. She travels to a girl with the same name and surname as her in the nomadic people.

    The male protagonist is named Tuoba Jingyao, who is the new leader of the nomadic people. The female protagonist is just an inconspicuous girl among the nomadic people. She has nothing to do with the male protagonist, but the most important property of the nomadic people It's cattle and sheep, and the heroine Rong Ningjing studied veterinary medicine in modern times. She has a lot of research on animal diseases and often treats the sick cattle and sheep in the tribe. Over time, her reputation has spread throughout the tribe. The news spread, and it attracted the attention of the hero Tuoba Jingyao.