Extra Episode 4: Campus Chapter Ling Xue

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 504 Extra Episode 4: Campus Chapter Ling Xue

    Love and marriage are different. The marriage between Tian Lingxue and Owen Bell did not go as planned. Although Owen overcame all difficulties and got his family's consent to marry Tian Lingxue, some people in the Bell family did not think highly of Tian Lingxue, including Owen's Grandpa, Owen's parents can marry whoever they like, but the older generation still wants Owen to find a rich lady. In his opinion, Owen was spoiled by Hudson, and Hudson found a commoner. Also find a civilian, not a native of the country.

    Owen's parents went to expand overseas markets and were away all year round. The only elder in the family was Grandpa Bell. Grandpa Bell couldn't get used to Tian Lingxue, and looked down on her there. Even though Owen could mediate in every possible way, Tian Lingxue's character was not one of compromise. Kindly, after being accused by Grandpa Bell for the fifth time, Tian Lingxue finally couldn't take it anymore, packed her luggage and left Bell's mansion.

    "Owen, stop for me. If you dare to leave this house today, I will jump off the roof. Anyway, you all dislike me as an old man, and I will be clean when I die." Grandpa Bell threatened to die, Owen chased his wife, The strong-tempered grandpa may come for real, stay here, his wife will be gone soon.

    Tian Lingxue didn't make things difficult for him. After packing up the clothes she often wore, she said to Owen who was blocking the door: "Maybe our marriage is wrong. The gap between us is too big. We should think about it carefully. Marriage is sometimes not a matter of two people. It is also related to the happiness of the two families."

    After Tian Lingxue left, Owen sat weakly on the sofa, and Grandpa Bell came to Owen with a cane, and Owen said tiredly: "Grandpa, what do you want? Am I divorced? , you will be happy."

    Grandpa Bell took a sip of tea in a leisurely manner, and said, "If you get a divorce, you can find a better one." "

    I don't like better ones, but I like Lingxue, only her Alone, Lingxue is very good."

    "What's wrong with her, she's strong and domineering, she doesn't stay at home all day, she just rushes to work, has our Bell's family treated her badly? Grandpa Bell likes gentle people, Tian Lingxue is not only a The workaholic granddaughter-in-law often drinks Owen back and forth, and she doesn't think it's a good one.

    Owen rubbed his temples with a headache, "Lingxue opened a studio by herself, so she has to work, and she is strong with me. It is also because I have bad habits, she is correcting me. "Owen is very clear about his bad habits, but he can't change it. Ling Xue can't stand it anymore. He broke his body, so he wants to correct him by force, and he is willing to accept it. "And, grandpa, you like to drink tea. Every

    day Lingxue brewed all the tea for you. "

    Recently, Grandpa Bell has become obsessed with tea. For the happiness of the old man, Ling Xue would make tea for him every morning when she got up early in the morning. She would also make different teas according to the physical condition of the old man. It's pure tea.

    Grandpa Bell really doesn't know about making tea. Every day when he gets up, Tian Lingxue has gone out.

    Eaters have soft mouths and short hands, Grandpa Bell is a little guilty, and puts the teacup back in silence.

    "Anyway, I just think she's not good. Forget it. You don't like old people meddling in the affairs of young people. Forget it." Grandpa Bell still likes Tian Lingxue's tea, and others don't make tea like Tian Lingxue's. It was in line with his wishes and tastes. For a while, Tian Lingxue didn't come back from working overtime for several days, and the tea tasted stale. It happened that the kitchen servant had asked for leave. Grandpa Bell couldn't eat well, and couldn't sleep soundly.