Extra Story 12: Ball Meets Parents 5

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 533 Extra Story 12: Ball Meets Parents 5

    Qi Yueling stood in the water, her wet clothes turned translucent, her graceful body was faintly visible, and the guards present tensed up, not daring to look at her for fear of losing face in front of the emperor.

    You said that you are a good concubine, wouldn't it be good to stay in the palace? If you have to jump out of the lotus pond, are you seducing people or are you seducing people

    ... Qiu'er, trembling invisibly, her charming voice overflowed from her throat, "Your Majesty, my concubine is cold~" In a large

    audience, it looks like a half-naked woman acting like a spoiled child in front of you, even a man can't stand it, guard They took a few steps back in a tacit understanding, don't ask him to go down to rescue Qi Guiren, they don't want to die yet, and they don't want to be charged with causing trouble in the harem.

    The enemy is going all out, there is no reason for Xiao A not to cooperate, he glanced at the ball, cleared his throat after getting permission, and said: "Qi Guiren has suffered, come up quickly, the weather is getting colder, if you fall ill again, the Queen Mother But it will hurt."

    The court lady kneeling on the ground trembled, did Qi Yueling really fall into the eyes of the emperor?

    Almost all the people present are men, so it is not easy to pull Qi Yueling, little A rolled her eyes, and nodded to the maid who was kneeling on the ground to pull Qi Yueling up, "You, go and rescue Qi Guiren." The maid was terrified and

    trembling Going to pull Qi Yueling, I don't know whether it was intentional or something, the two of them pulled for a long time, Qi Yueling didn't come up, and because of the mud in the pond, his feet slipped, with water in his hands, the maid couldn't pull steadily, Qi Yueling was stiff Falling back, there was a "plop", and the water splashed Lao Gao. When Qi Yueling stood up again, Zhu Chai fell off, her hair was messed up, and half of the well-dressed makeup on her face melted, looking like a water ghost. It's like looking for someone's life.

    "Where did I offend you? You did it on purpose..."

    "My lord, spare my life, my lord..." Qi Yueling wanted to ask the crime, but unexpectedly the court lady knelt down faster than she asked the crime, kowtowing and pleading, which made Qi Yueling breathless I can't attack, I can only hold it in my chest.

    Qiu'er suppressed a smile, turned her head slightly, buried her face in Little A's arms, hahahaha laughed him to death, hahahaha...

    Little A also endured very hard, but he had to make things right, "Okay, hurry up and rescue Qi Guiren." The palace

    maid was trembling, Qi Yueling had been in the water for a long time, her whole body was cold, and she didn't make any more troubles. The two cooperated with each other and climbed out of the lotus pond.

    Little A waved his hand, touched his upper lip with his lower lip, and the reward flowed out without any money, "The maids of Ganquan Palace are credited with saving Qi Guiren, and they are transferred to Chuxiu Palace to be the aunt in charge of the palace, and they will be rewarded with a monthly salary of three months. "

    The palace lady thought she was doomed, but she never thought that there would be such an opportunity. Chuxiu Palace was favored, and was much better off by the Ganquan Palace, which was comparable to the Leng Palace.

    After transferring the maid, Qi Yueling has no right to punish this maid, she is Qiu'er's subordinate, and Qiu'er has the final say on punishment.