World 17: Designer

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 301 Accident

    "Calculation of points, dismantling the male and female protagonists and rewarding 1000 points, side missions, helping the male protagonist win the world, 70% completion rate, rewarding 300 points." In the main system space, the mechanical female voice summed up

    Baitang's task performance points and stopped appearing sounded.

    Baitang curiously walked up to the two puppies. In the last world, Qiu'er and Little A hadn't appeared since Qiu'er got drunk. If he couldn't sense their existence, Baitang would have thought they were What happened.

    In the corner of the main space, the two systems saw Baitang approaching, Qiu'er immediately got up from the ground, and little A maintained the posture of lying on his side.

    "Tangtang, it's not what you think. Let me explain..."

    Baitang didn't think much about it at first, but when he heard Qiu'er was about to speak in a hurry, he suddenly realized, with a look of "I understand" on his face. smirk.

    "Yeah, I know~" Baitang smiled meaningfully, his eyes wandering between Qiu'er and Xiao A.

    Qiu'er's whole body turned pink, "That's not what Tangtang thought, Tangtang, you're wrong." "

    Okay, I think ~wrong~" Baitang looked Holding the ball and laughing with Little A.

    Qiu'er was in a hurry, "Really not, I am the attacker, I am the attacker!!!" He would not admit that he is the one below.

    Little A stood up lazily, with a satisfied face, and after officially confirming the relationship with Qiu'er, he felt comfortable all over.

    "Yes, Qiu'er is attacking." Little A knows that Qiu'er wants to save face, at this time, as long as he says what he says, he will benefit a lot in the future.

    "Tangtang, did you hear, little A also admitted that I'm Gong." Qiu'er raised his chin slightly, with a little pride on his face.

    But in Baitang's eyes, Qiu'er is clearly arrogant.

    Little A winked at Bai Tang, asking him to help her.

    As a peerless good host, of course Baitang has to take into account the face and feelings of the two systems. Anyway, little A doesn't mind these things, so what can I do to make Qiu'er happy.

    "Qiu'er is great, super powerful~" Baitang gave a thumbs up, "Missing~"

    "That's right." Qiu'er became even more proud. Although the facts did not match what was said, the attack followed in front of Tangtang. To maintain the image, he must give him one of the two.

    Qiu'er is very satisfied with Little A's debut, emmm...then allow him to go to bed tonight.

    They talked for a while, and it was time to watch the plot again.

    Qiu'er summoned the world script in a good mood, with pink characters on a white background, revealing a little romance, and "My Dear Mrs. President" written on it in fancy fonts. It is obvious that this is a world with a modern city as the background.

    The hero's name is Wen Changhe, the president of the Wen Group, and the heroine's name is Zu Shuang, a senior who is about to graduate. At the same time, she is also the best friend of the hero's younger sister, Wen Changrou.

    One afternoon, when Zu Shuang and Wen Changrou were shopping, they were talking and laughing as they walked on the road when an out-of-control truck hit them. A boy next to him, that is, Bai Tang, the male supporting role in this world, was pushed out.