World 7: The werewolf game

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 123 The beginning of the game (the author is already bald)

    "Points settlement, reward 1000 points for separating the male and female protagonists, and 400 points for preventing the world from collapsing." After the system mechanical voice summed up the points, Bai Tang couldn't wait to go to the next world.

    "Tangtang wait a minute." The system stopped him, "The difficulty of the next world has suddenly increased."

    The system is used to finding out the plot of the world before entering the world.

    A pair of wolf eyes appeared above the black-backed cover, and below it was the male and female protagonists supporting each other.

    This seems to be different from the previous world, and the degree of danger is one more star than the doomsday world.

    The black, gray and red cover is very depressing, making people want to escape like the protagonist of the cover.

    Baitang pursed her lips tightly and said nothing.

    The system also felt that this world is not very good, and was trying to persuade Baitang to exchange points for another world, but Baitang opened the book, "Shh, he found you".

    This world tells a story of escape, not a traditional escape, nor is it a doomsday kind of thrilling thrill that is always in suspense, but it is indeed a desperate game. To be precise, it is a real-life werewolf game.

    The male protagonist Yu Hongbo and the female protagonist Yu Yi are senior students who are about to graduate from Z University. After waking up from a hangover at the graduation party, they found themselves in a strange and luxurious villa. island.

    Only when they collectively play a game called "Shh, he found you", which is the live-action version of werewolf killing, will the victorious survivors be taken out of the deserted island.

    The game lasted for a week, and the game participants were not only the classmates in the male lead's class, but also many other people.

    In this werewolf game, the male lead, Bai Tang, happened to get a werewolf card, while the heroine also got a werewolf card, and the male lead got a villager card. Whether it is the werewolf side or the villager side, if you want to get the game smoothly and escape, you have to find the enemy and vote to kill them. The death here is the death of a real person, which is very cruel.

    Since the male and female protagonists are enemies, one of them must die, but Yu Yi likes Yu Hongbo and has not attacked him for a long time. And Yu Yi has always taken care of the timid Baitang in the game, and Baitang has a good impression of the heroine. With the number of people dwindling, Baitang wanted to go out alive with Yu Yi, and proposed to kill the villager's hero, but Yu Yi refused. So in Baitang's voting, Baitang came out to lead a wave of rhythm, and identified the male lead Yu Hongbo as a werewolf, but was speechless when refuted by the male lead's rigorous logical thinking, and finally was exiled to death by everyone's vote.

    In the end, there were only a few people left. When the werewolf party was dead and only Yu Yi was left, Yu Hongbo let the witch poison her to death, then saved her, and fought back when the game party sent a helicopter to pick them up. In the end, only three people escaped from the desert island.

    Ten people died and three were left. The danger of this game is self-evident. The person who gets the witch's card is also lucky, and he followed the steps of saving the life, otherwise he would have been out of the game long ago.