Extra Story 5: Ancient Wu Xian and Leng Qingqiu

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 506 Extra Story 5: Ancient Wu Xian and Leng Qingqiu

    The first time Wu Xian saw Leng Qingqiu was on a sunny afternoon when he was kicked out by the elders of the Demon Cult to inspect the branch. When he passed a mountain village, he saw a white figure doing free consultations for the villagers.

    The white-clothed young man was elegant and elegant, with a face like a crown of jade. In front of the villagers with thin faces, he looked like a fairy descending from the earth. An old man brought a child to kneel down in front of the young man in white to thank him. The other party quickly helped them up, showing a faint smile. Wu Xian was stunned for a moment. At that moment, it was as if the ice and snow melted and everything woke up. Waiting for him to come back At the time of God, people have already entered the house to rest.

    Wu Xian focused on practicing martial arts and was never obsessed with beauty. His subordinates never feared that he would die, but later thought that it doesn't matter if the teacher's wife is a man. At least find a teacher's wife to manage the teaching affairs. The teaching is too chaotic, and the monthly salary is often not paid on time. Well, the person in charge of the distribution relied on being a distant relative of Elder Zuo, pretending to be a tiger, and often bullying them, really had enough.

    It was rare for Wu Xian to be interested in a single person. He dispersed the subordinates who followed him, changed into ragged clothes, wiped his face in disgrace, and ordered acupuncture points to make it impossible to see that he had martial arts.

    After disguising, Wu Xian pretended to have fled to the village, and fell at the door of a family not far from Leng Qingqiu's residence.

    The family was stunned. They opened the door early in the morning to do farm work, but a big man fell at the door of their house with a blue face. They were so scared that they hurriedly knocked on the door of Leng Qingqiu's house.

    "Genius doctor, is the genius doctor up yet?" The old farmer shouted a few times, and after a while, with the sound of the wooden door "squeaking", a man of extraordinary beauty appeared in front of the opened door.

    "What's the matter, old man?" Leng Qingqiu not only had a cold face, but even spoke coldly. Fortunately, the people in the village knew that the genius doctor had this nature, so they didn't think much about it.

    The old farmer said: "A young man fell in front of my house early in the morning, and he was not from our village. He looked very bad, so we sent him over." Standing behind him was Wu Xian who was holding the "unconscious".

    Leng Qingqiu glanced at it, and said: "Send it in."

    The old farmer and his son sent him into the house, rubbed their hands and said, "It's not too early now, genius doctor, let's go to work in the fields first?"

    Leng Qingqiu With a sound of "Yeah", the old farmer and his son left in a hurry. There was still a lot of work to be done in the field, and it was too late to send people over. If they delayed work, the whole family would have to drink northwest wind.

    Leng Qingqiu took out the medicine bag and placed it under Wu Xian's wrist, holding the pulse with his jade fingers.

    strangeness. He frowned lightly, rolled Wu Xian's eyelids, it seemed normal, but the pulse display was very abnormal, and he couldn't tell what went wrong.

    At this moment, Wu Xian groaned and woke up in "pain". He saw a person sitting in front of him, and immediately raised his guard: "Who are you?

    " Said: "It's just a country doctor."