Extra Storyline: Squirrel Cat Fox Baihualou

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 505 Extra Storyline: Squirrel Cat Fox Baihualou

    Since Jiang Rongwu took over to deal with the aftermath of the war between the two realms of Heaven and Demon, he was away from home all day, Baitang woke up, Jiang Rongwu had already left, Baitang fell asleep, Jiang Rongwu came back on Yelu.

    Although Lao Gong didn't change his mind, he didn't have much time to get along with each other every day, and the little squirrel was always unhappy, but Ah Wu was going to deal with important matters. These are the lives of the people. When I arrived at Ah Wu, I had no worries for Ah Wu, the only thing I could do was not to bother him and let him concentrate on his work.

    "Hey~" The little squirrel sat on a certain pine tree in the North Forest and sighed, the life of a mouse is so boring, it feels like a waste of time.

    Seeing that Baitang was unhappy, Qiu'er tried her best to make him happy, but Baitang couldn't show her smile. Qiu'er was so sad, Qiu'er was unhappy, and little A was not in a good mood. In the end, the three of them sat side by side on the branch sullenly. Looking at the setting sun in the distance and sighing, it is full of infinite melancholy.

    Qiu'er is a restless person, and he has finished watching the TV series in stock, so he uses his spell to transform into a water mirror, peeking into the daily life of the world, to see if there is anything interesting that can make Baitang smile.

    After the truce between the heaven and the devil, the mortal world gradually became more alive. Today, many people took ladders to climb to high places to hang red silk on the streets. Bai Tang was attracted by the decorations and asked, "Is there any happy event next?" Little

    A looked at the time, and replied: "Today is the Qiqiao Festival, and there will be a garden party with lanterns in the world. On this day, young masters and ladies will go out of the house and go to the streets to play." Bai Tang's eyes lit up, "Garden

    tour Ah~" He hasn't gone out to play for a long time, even Xijing can't bear the loneliness of Beizhi Forest.

    "Qiu'er, can I..."

    "No!" Before Baitang could finish speaking, Qiu'er hastily rejected Baitang's proposal.

    "The mortal world is dangerous, Tangtang, you may not know that the young master of the nether world disappeared during the battle between the heaven and the devil, and might have fallen to a certain corner of the mortal world. We're underage, we can't control our power, and our Northern Forest suppresses the Netherworld, what if the Young Master Nether harbors resentment and sneaks up on us, be good~ we won't go~" Qiu'er said earnestly.

    If it was an ordinary person from the Netherworld, he would of course accompany Tangtang to play without saying a word, but he was the young master of the Netherworld, so he dared not gamble.

    Baitang was aggrieved, and pouted to pull Qiu'er's paw, "Strong ball, my strength is not bad, and with the magic weapon of Ah Wu, you and Xiao A will also protect me, don't you feel bored? , Qiqiao Festival, I heard that couples who can participate in the Qiqiao Festival together can be together for a long time, Qiuer and Xiao A haven't participated in the Qiqiao Festival, right..." Baitang said Qiu'er using Xiao A as an

    introduction He was really tempted, he really hasn't dated Little A yet, "But..." Qiu'er was troubled, "There are potential dangers in the mortal world..."

    Baitang waved his hand indifferently: "It's okay, potential danger doesn't necessarily mean danger, and it doesn't mean that we will definitely meet each other. Besides, if you go on a date with Xiao A, I can find Su Su to hang out with, Su Su Su often told me that Mozun is very busy, and he is so boring in the Demon Palace..."