Extra Episode 10: Ball Meets Parents 3

return
Quick Transmigration: Dismantling the official pair of CPs
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 531 Extra Episode 10: Ball Meets Parents 3

    After everyone got the lottery, the Empress Dowager met Qi Yueling's gaze and gave her a slight nod. The nun next to her announced the beginning of her talent.

    Qi Yueling's lottery is not considered the first, nor is it the last. Her ranking has a feeling of being the finale. This is also deliberately arranged by the empress dowager. She has dominated the government for many years. The empress dowager may not be proficient in governing the country, but she is demagoguery and tricks It's brilliant.

    The order of the balls is relatively high, and the little eunuch sang his name before he had learned how to play the net.

    No way, I can only bite the bullet.

    I saw the round-faced boy coming out, with his nimble hands interspersed in the red rope... At first, he was quite orderly, but later he was messing around, and the things that came out were slightly distorted. At first glance, they seemed to have a three-dimensional effect.

    Little A just wanted to laugh when he saw it. As expected of a ball, his netting is different. Maybe this is the so-called beauty in the eye of the beholder. Everyone looked at him and hated him, and no one regarded him as an opponent. , the Empress Dowager frowned slightly, feeling that it was an eyesore, and was about to tell him to back down, but Xiao A spoke first.

    "Send it up for me to see."

    Little A had already spoken, so the Queen Mother naturally couldn't say anything. After a while, the little eunuch brought the ball's net in front of Little A. From a distance, it was fine, but from a closer look, it was indeed visible. The technique is messy, the net is crooked, a bit like the shape of a dog's head, although it is rough, it is quite cute.

    Little A picked up the net and hung it on her waist, making no secret of her love for the net, "Be different, appreciate it."

    Everyone was dumbfounded when they heard the emperor's words. There were so many outstanding performances before, and the emperor did not show joy. Why? When it's Luozi's turn, it's a reward. As expected of the emperor, his preferences are unusual.

    The young ladies who haven't played yet started to think about whether they should perform poorly on purpose. It seems that the emperor likes this kind of stupid and simple-minded people, but... if the emperor just came on a whim and watched too many outstanding things, he suddenly came up with one Embarrassed, casual praise?

    It's so tangled, how to behave in order to be the emperor's eyes.

    Those who have not played are still thinking hard, and those who have already played are all looking at the ball with resentment. The wives of all families have a feeling in their hearts when they see Xiao A's behavior like this. This brother is afraid that he will be called into the palace. Observing Qiu'er's behavior carefully, it seems that everything is worse than the food in front of him, and he doesn't look like a shrewd person, even if he enters the palace, it won't hinder anything.

    The Queen Mother also thought the same way, seeing Qiu'er's honest and handsome appearance, even if she entered the palace, she would not be able to hinder her niece, probably because the Emperor had seen too many well-behaved women, and suddenly saw a different one, that's all on a whim.

    The talent show was held in anticipation of the emperor’s praise, but the emperor’s nod was never seen. Finally, it was Qi Yueling’s turn to sort. Xiao A was quite interested to see what kind of disturbance this heroine’s halo consciousness could cause, and her face changed from being boring and boring His performance made everyone look at Qi Yueling, who is so sacred that the emperor can look forward to it.