1.

R O O H

Year: 2022

No one is my definition of Home. Not even my family members make me feel at home. "So you are breaking up with me?" I blinked my eyes while the guy sitting opposite to me chuckled in annoyance. He was offended and I could see this right on his handsome face. "Want me to repeat my words, Adhvik?" He nodded.

"Alright, Let's break up Adhvik" I said and stood straight, as I stood up I accidentally hit the table making the glass filled with water fall in the direction of Adhvik.

"Oh! Shit" he quickly stood up as water fell on his pants. "It was an accident. I am sorry about it" I grabbed my bag and began to walk. "You can't leave like this. I am not done talking Rooh"

"But I am done"
"We are meeting after freaking four months and you are saying to break up? This isn't done" I turned my heel to face him, his hands were in air. Now this guy is saying that I am meeting him after 4 months when he himself is busy with his so called girl bestfriends.

I am not a fool to understand what it means to kiss your girl bestfriends and sit in between them with their hand on his dick.

"The whole purpose of coming here was our breakup. You know my Job, being an aspiring neurologist, it's difficult for me to give time to our relationship and our relationship isn't working out" he grabbed my wrist.

"Right. You are busy so am I but I am not going to break up. I can't give up on us" I looked at his hand which was on my hand and then at him.

"Look Adhvik stop acting like a jerk and let's break up without making a fuss. You can't force me in this relationship"
"It's your Birthday today Rooh and I was so happy to celebrate with you but you-" His grip on my hand got tighter.

"You are hurting me, leave my hand before I actually do something you won't like" I said, making him grind his teeth.

He chuckled and left my hand, folding his hand near his chest. "Did you get a man? Someone who is better than me? Or maybe you have an affair with him that's why you were ignoring me for the past four months?" This man is for real? How can he speak this shit. All I want to do right now is to open my sandals and hit him right on his face.

"Are you on high? Why would i- actually just forget it. Forget me and live your life..I am done" I began to walk and he held me by my elbow.

"You can't do this to me" I turned towards him. "And I am doing this. Our relationship started on your birthday and Got end on my birthday..Done and dusted" I jerked my hand from his grip and walk towards the cab

"Wait for a bit and I promise I will be back to make you...mine and you will regret it all" Keep dreaming.

I liked Adhvik a lot that it hurts to break up but I can't shut my eyes after seeing him getting too close to his so called girl friends. I am not a typical girl who would get jealous of other girls but the guy should know his limits.

He can't kiss someone when he is in relationship. Right now I regret hitting Adhvik.

⁠✿✿⁠✿⁠

"Rooh you just recovered from typhoid and you have already decided to join the hospital? Just look at yourself, you are still weak" I rolled my eyes at Trisha. Trisha Singhania, a five feet six inch girl with curly hairs and doe eyes and my only friend. We have been roommates for 7 years now.

It's been 4 days since I recovered from Typhoid and 2 days since I officially broke up with Adhvik. "I already took leave for 12 days, and If I take leave for a few more days. The hospital department will throw me out like a housefly" She chuckled as I slid my tote bag.