Extended Epilogue Five [Last]

Alot of you are unaware of the Second book of the series. Ranvi: his flow of life..Which is the story of Aaran Russo and Ranvi Shekhawat. Ranvi hacked the hackers device and forced him to marry her. Sounds fun. Right? But what if Aaran is all set to destroy her?

They are the most crazy and sexiest couple of my whole series. This book is ongoing..if you want you can check it out.

V I D Y U T

I turned sideways, only to realize that the bed was empty. I sighed and sat upright on the bed. "They are gone again," I murmured and turned on the lights.

My eyes burn because of the fever, but they are also craving to see them. "I slept for almost eight hours," I said and wore my sleepers. It's midnight and my girl gang is missing. They must be having ice cream.

I can understand my Wife but my daughter too? I walked downstairs, and their voices reached my ears.

I have caught them sneaking ice cream at night, usually Rooh leaves Kianna behind as she thinks our daughter shouldn't eat unhealthy food late at night but when I catch my Jaan sneaking food. There's another level of fun.

"But Mumma, Papa is sick..what if he doesn't drink this?" Kianna asked her mumma.

"Your papa is a good boy, he will drink this," Rooh replied. My eyes fall on them. Rooh is making soup while Kianna, our daughter, is sitting on the kitchen counter.

"What are you two doing?" Two pairs of eyes look at me. "You scared us, papa." I walked towards my 3.5-year-old daughter and hugged her. The smell of her baby oil filled my nose.

Kianna is 3.5 years old and has wavy hair and a round face and the second-best thing that happened to me. First is her mother.

I still remember when she was born. She had no eyebrows and her body was pink, so I couldn't manage but look at her. Those tiny fingers wrapped around my finger when I first touched her. All those sleepless nights are the best memories.

"Did I?" She nodded and smiled, resulting in the formation of Dimples. She got them from me. "Shouldn't you be resting on your bed, Vid?" I turned my gaze to her. "I feel much better now. But you both should be sleeping, and you are here?" I asked.

She is making soup. Rooh works like a multitasking woman. She goes to the hospital, plays with our daughter, takes care of me and does everything she likes. "We both weren't sleepy, so we thought of making some soup for you."

"We also had ice cream, papa, and we aren't supposed to let you know this." Kianna covered my ears with her small hands, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Kianna!" Rooh almost yelled. "You weren't supposed to say this to him. It was our secret, baby." She added.

"I am Sorry Mumma,.." She paused and looked at me, cupping my cheeks in her small tiny hands. "Papa, can you pretend you didn't hear anything?" Kianna's eyes are exactly like Rooh, and it doesn't fail to bring a smile across my face.

"Should I pretend?" I asked and she nodded. "Your mumma should answer this question, little Jaan." We turned our gaze towards her only to realize that she was looking at us with a smile on her face.

"Should I pretend that I didn't hear you had midnight snacks, Jaan?" I smirked, and her cheeks turned red. She turned towards the stove, pouring the soup into a bowl. "Let's talk about it later, you need to drink this and sleep well."

"Later might not be good for you."

"You are sick Vidyut, and most importantly she is here, so behave."