31.

Thank you to everyone who supported me. 
I am dropping chapter 31 and 32 now.

                                         R O O H

I stepped inside the storeroom of our hospital. This place is used as a store Room. All I could smell was dust. I don't know why people didn't clean this place. The door behind me shut, making the sudden adrenaline rush through me.

I turned on the flashlight of my phone and searched for the switchboard. “Okay, let's get the instrument and rush outside.” I turned on the light and began to search for the instrument. “Abhinav said, they are here, but where are the instruments?” 

I gripped the phone and began to search in the box, which had a thick layer of dust on it. The light went off, making me flinch. The sixth sense of my body was screaming something that something wasn't good about this place. My hand bumped into something, making it fall to the ground with a sound.

“Searching for this bird?” A voice came from behind, and my grip on my phone loosened. He can't be here. No. His hot breath hit my neck and I felt as if I was paralyzed. I need to call Vid or those bodyguards or anyone. Help me. My stalker will kill me.

Tears flooded in my eyes. His shoes clicked on the floor, but my eyes were focused on the black wall. “Your cage is empty without you.” He added, standing in front of me. I wanted to see him, so I could tell Vidyut about him, but his face was Dark. I can't see anything.

“I will kill everyone close to you. Slowly and slowly, you have no one to be with you. Understood Bird.”

My hands curled into a fist and I decided to break the silence. “You can never do that–” My words got cut off when he fists my hair in his hand. The pain was enough for anyone to get a headache. “Leave me.”

He shook his head. “Never. You are going to stay with me. In my world, you are my bird, and I am your owner.” He held my wrist and I felt them burning.

“Don't do this. P-please.” I can't breathe. He is going to trap me in his cage. No, please–

“Rooh! Rooh!” My eyes opened, and I saw Vidyut in front of me. My eyes scanned the whole room, but there was no sign of that black terror. He isn't here. It was just a dream. Yes, a dream.

“Are you okay?” Vidyut pours water into a glass and gives it to me, but instead of grabbing the glass, I wrap my arms around his waist. “I-I was so scared. I swear I was.” Vidyut gently brushed my hair. “It's okay. It was just a dream.”

Yes, it was a dream, but I know that stalker is going to come back. Like he said, he will trap me in that dark world. “I don't want to go away from you, Vidyut. Please.” His hand that was caressing my hair was now on my back.

“I promise I won't let him hurt you, and I will keep my promise. I will protect you, regardless of what.” I broke the hug, but his warm oasis was all I felt. “I trust you.” Vidyut smiled and cupped my cheek with his hand. “Then, let's sleep because you need to go to the hospital.”

I kept my head on his chest while he was caressing my hair. “I don't want to go to work for a few days. Can I take a break?” I asked him. “You want to?” I nodded.

“Alright then, you can take one.” I closed my eyes trying to think about some good moments but all I could see was darkness. “Vid, do you think I am weak?”

“No, you aren't weak. But then sometimes it's okay to not be strong. You are human too, so you must rest.” He plants a kiss on my head.

“I don't know what to do, but I have felt his eyes on me while I sit in my canteen, or I take the history of my patients. I do feel his eyes on me and I haven't accepted this in front of anyone but Vid, I am afraid of him.”