34.

To my ScrollStack readers, chapter 35 is out. There's going to be a lot of fun in chapter 35.

Dropping the link on my conversation board and on my Instagram story. (Ig: _talethatneverends)

Don't forget to read the promo at the end.

This chapter contains 18+ content. You are requested to skip this chapter if you are uncomfortable or Underage.

                                           R O O H

After I came back early because Vidyut had some urgent work I decided to take a shower. Walking outside the washroom, my eyes fell on his white shirt and my heart skipped a beat.

Picking up the shirt from the bed, I unbuttoned my shirt and wore his. I will remove it before he returns. "I am going to surprise him the day after tomorrow. Will he like the surprise?"

Maybe yes. I threw the wet towel on the chair and picked up my phone, opening Spotify to play. Tera Fitoor by Arjit Singh.

Love is the best thing that happened to me. Sometimes dancing is good even if you don't know how to dance.

"Jaan, go home safely, I will be back soon and remember that I am not angry at you."

I remembered his words from earlier. The song ended and the next song that played made me feel butterflies thinking about Vidyut. Aang laga de by Aditi Paul.

My breath stuck thinking about things I shouldn't think right now so I rushed towards my phone before my hormones went crazy. "This must be Trisha, who saved this song in my decent playlist. That bitch."

"What are you doing?" My eyes widen and I whirl around to see Vidyut. His hands tugged in his pocket. Did he see me dancing? Or did he hear that song? Holy shit.

"Um..I was going to call you. But I am glad y-you are back." Vidyut nods.

"And why are you.. wearing my shirt?" I fake coughed at his words. "You okay?" He added.

"I am. I forgot my shirt outside and then things happened. It's complicated." Vidyut takes slow steps towards me.

"It looks good on you. Wear it often." I gulped when he whispered this in my ear. He smiled and stood straight. "I will go and quickly change."

For the next fifteen minutes, I cursed myself. "I hope he didn't hear the song. Please. I will kill this Trisha." I speak to myself. I am happy that Vidyut isn't here. After he took a shower, he got a business call and went to the garden.

Vidyut walks inside the Room with the phone in his hand. His expression is back to a grumpy one. "What happened?' I ask him. "Nothing, just some work."

His white shirt always makes him look sexy. Did I just get turned on again because of a shirt? Oh shit. Vidyut keeps his phone on the side table and looks at me. "Tell me," how does he know? "Thank you for yesterday and today." Vidyut sits on the bed.

"No thank you, just get ready to prepare our second honeymoon. You already agreed to it. " This guy. I stood up from the chair and walked towards him. "I never agreed to our second honeymoon, I just said that I would plan our second trip."

He folds his hands near his chest. "I am going to take it as Honeymoon 2.0 sounds good." I sat beside him. "Aap bhot hi.." My eyes landed on his lips and that day flashed back. My hormones and these butterflies.

(You are-)

"Out of words wife?" Come back Rooh, don't fall for his beautiful eyes and attractive lips. I moved my eyes from his lips to his eyes. "Voglio baciarti ogni volta che mi guardi così."
(I want to kiss you whenever you look at me like this)