14.

R O O H

Vidyut Suryawanshi has always given me Cold shoulder and I don't blame him but the fact that he cares for his family makes me smile. My phone vibrates in my pocket but I ignored it and focused again on Arya and Vidyut.

I can't hear what they are talking about but I can see pain in Arya's eyes and even in his eyes. Arya is the Sunshine but what's wrong with her? Why is she on the urge to cry?

My phone vibrates again and again, but I ignored it, it felt like my hand wasn't moving. Vidyut hugged her, and she cried on his chest. How does it feel when someone lends you your shoulder to cry?
How does it feel when you have an elder brother who will make sure you don't cry?

I felt some steps approaching my direction, at this moment, I care less about it because I am standing in the Dark side of the corridor. The steps that were approaching me now turned into Arya's Room. It was Vihaan.

"You people always betray me, I too want to play ch-" That's what I heard before the door shut. I looked at them. He is looking at me now, from his side eye.
Does He know about my presence? I turned my feet away before he catches me staring at them and rants on me again.

As I stepped inside my Room, I pulled out my phone from my pocket and looked at the Messages.

HARSHIT: "Di, I am gonna cry and I am losing my Shit. I got so many Exams to tackle" *adds a crying emoji*

HARSHIT: "It's tough Di, but nvm..tell me what you wanted to talk about"

I can't stress him when he is already freaking up with exams. I nodded at myself.

ROOH: "Nothing much, just wanted to know how your studies are going? Don't forget to eat"

I am standing on the balcony looking at the sky, the moon looks pretty despite the cold weather. It was somewhere around 12:33 at Night. I looked at the sky.
To the moon. I sometimes feel like a beggar, craving for love and affection knowing that I won't get anything from-anyone.

These days I am overthinking a lot, I need to work on myself so from tomorrow, let's go back to meditation and that forever smiling face. I closed my eyes and smiled, thinking that everything is fine even if it isn't-everything is fine.

Why did he do this to me? Did he forget, that I am his daughter?

Somewhere in the corner of my heart I had a soft corner for Papa, I thought he is strict but he loves me even though he doesn't show this on my face but he loves me but my father proved me wrong everytime.

As I opened my eyes. I was startled by his sudden presence, I didn't even hear him coming here. "You scared me" He chuckled and turned his gaze towards the clouds. His hairs are ruffled, how does it feel to run my fingers in them?

Vidyut looks good with a beard like he has now. "I asked you something" I blinked. I shouldn't be looking at him, not after knowing that I ruined his life. It's just a matter of 1 year and then I am out.

"What?" I asked.

"You should be sleeping by now"

I didn't even think twice before saying"Are you worried?" Dammit I must be out of my mind maybe I am an emotional fool.

"No way, If you fall ill then Maa won't let me go back to Jaipur and that's a No for me" I nod. Yes, he shouldn't feel caring emotions for me. After all no one cares about me and why do I always have to expect things?

"Don't worry, I won't fall ill"

"I am not worried, I can never be worried for you. That's the last thing I would like to do" He sniffed as if he was disgusted by my words, while I? I smiled, at least our hate towards each other is mutual.