Extended Epilogue Four

To paid readers, Last extended Epilogue is out on ScrollStack. In this chapter you will find about their kid and some sweet moments.
Link is available on my conversation board!!

V I D Y U T

I still remember the day when I found out that I was going to be a father. I can still feel those emotions as if that happened today. I remember my hands were trembling when I was reading her reports. My heart was fast as if it would pop out and my tears couldn't stop. I think I will never forget that day.

The best present of my life was given to me by the best blessings in my life. I looked at her sleeping figure, she looked so beautiful. During the initial days of her pregnancy, I hired a lot of nurses to take care of her at home, and at that time she decided to continue working. Her mother came and stayed with her for the first trimester, and I am glad that the bond between them got better with time.

The second trimester started, and my mother came this time and her mother went home. Rooh is 6 months pregnant, which means she is soon going to step into the third trimester and I feel worried.

Sometimes she wakes up from her sleep and starts crying and when I ask her the reason, she says she felt sad for the character that died in her favorite book. So I asked her why she reads emotional books, and she replied that she read that book years ago.

Her mood swings change like the weather, actually I don't know how it works, but it's complicated. “Stop staring at me Vid.” She said, and I smiled.

“Admiring isn't a crime.” She maintened her poker face for a moment before she smiled, and her cheeks turned red. “I can't sleep..” She opened her eyes, keeping her hand on the baby bump.

“Baby, can you please let your mumma Sleep?” She sits, her eyes filled with sleep, but our baby isn't letting his or her mother sleep.

“Should we go to the doctor?” I asked.

“Are you crazy? The baby is kicking. What would a doctor do?” I nodded. Correct.

“Maybe our little one wants to eat something good.” I placed my hand on the baby bump. “What does that good mean, Jaan?”

“Um..Maybe an Ice cream?” One moment she needs to sleep the other moment her eyes are sparkling like a kid’s eyes. “Wait, let me get it for–” she cut me off.

“I want to go out, get fresh air and have ice cream with you while roasting people like we did a few weeks ago.” She smiled and I lifted my head before nodding.

“We are not going out, it's windy today, and you catch cold so easily. So no.” Rooh shifts towards me, keeping her head on my shoulder. “Please, you are such a good husband..and a good father. That's what the baby is saying..even our baby wants Papa to take Mumma and baby out.” She lifts her face, looking at me with her doe eyes.

“Alright, fine.” She leaned towards my lips and kissed them, saying. “I love you.”

Rooh is wearing my t-shirt, which is oversized and hides her bump. Her mother sent her a lot of maternity dresses, but my wife prefers wearing my t-shirt, she says it's more comfortable and has my smell which makes her feel at home.

“Where should we go?” I asked her to turn towards the left, a few shops were closed because it's already midnight. “To the regular place?” She replied, keeping her hands on the bump. “That's far, you want to eat ice cream, we can eat somewhere near.”