10.

R O O H

I couldn't sleep the whole night. Whenever I close my eyes, that creepy note flashes right in front of my eyes. Who is behind that note? Is it Adhvik? Or someone else?

Ding* My phone vibrates with a Message. I unlocked it to check the text and my eyebrows went straight after reading the text.

Unknown: "I hope you like the Gift, soon to be wife"

His wife? Not even in his dreams. Keeping this aside I want to know Who this person is. And how did he get my number? My hand itches and it feels as if something is crawling in my hand and I feel like scratching it-until it bleeds.

I rushed to the washroom. Standing in front of the wash basin, I pumped the hand wash and scrubbed my hand, rubbing it, then washed it. But it didn't work, so I took another pump of hand wash and scrubbed again until it began to burn.

I washed my hands, making them turn white. Last time, I washed my hand 4 months ago, after a patient who was fit and fine in the morning, I promised him that he would soon go back to his family-to his daughter but he died on the same evening that day I ended up washing my hand four times until Trisha had to push me out of the washroom.

No one knows about my anxiety except Trisha..and I am taking medicine but it comes back. Not frequently but it does.

As I walked outside, wiping my hand with the towel, Arya was sitting on the bed, adjusting the AC. "Arya?" She turned towards me, her wavy hair bouncers and she smiled.

"Bhabhi, I was waiting for you. This is the Saree you are going to wear today, also maa told me to inform you that she will come back and help you with saree" I nodded with a forced smile.

"Yes, Thank you" She smiled back. "I will get going now because of my project or else I will definitely help you get ready"

"That's so sweet of you Arya, work hard" She smiled and rushed outside the room, shutting the Door.

Like Arya said, Maa helped me by wearing a saree. The silk saree is drop dead gorgeous, It is in an off white colour with a broad pink border. Just like the saree, the blouse is also pretty. It is pink and golden with flowers and leaves on it.

Now I know why every girl is obsessed with sarees. I applied the vermilion and a bindi. My hands were still burning. I know I should apply Aloe Vera to get rid of this burning effect but my brain isn't allowing me to do that. I want to feel this burn, so it would divert me from that threat.

I pulled out my phone and texted Siddharth, my friend from school. He has good knowledge in tech so he might help me get this guy's IP address.

ME: "Siddharth, How are you doing?" "Actually I need your help"

He must be sleeping or working. But what if someone is pulling a prank on me? I should wait for a while and if this doesn't work, I will ask Sid for Help.

Turning my attention towards the dressing table, I found a jewellery box which Arya gave me. My love for jewellery is infinite hence I was curious to know what's inside hence I ended up opening the box.

"Wow" I held the anklet in my hand. "This is the second most gorgeous anklet I have ever seen in my life" The first one was one my grandmother gifted me, it was a heavy anklet and unfortunately I lost one of them. My heart still breaks to think about it.

"Nevermind Rooh, think about how pretty this anklet is" I wore it and began to walk, its sound is giving me happiness that I can't explain.

Picking up my phone from the dressing table, I saw 2 missed calls from Vansh. Oh shit I am late.