16.

R O O H

I wore a pre-stitched Saree which was gifted to me by Arya for the event. It is drop dead gorgeous. "None, just pair it with not too heavy earrings. It will look good, also if you want you can remove that mangalsutra, The saree will still compliment you" I turned towards the mirror.

He is right, it's better not to wear a necklace. He has a good dress sense but there's no way I am removing my mangalsutra. "I am not removing this," I said touching the mangalsutra. It matters to me a lot.

While I was busy thinking about earrings, I didn't realise when he was standing so close to me. I looked at him through the reflection in the mirror. His hair covers his forehead and it makes him look handsome, he isn't ready yet.

I didn't realise he opened my bun until my hair fell on my back. "I invested 30 minutes in that bun Mr Suryawanshi" I wish I could turn back and talk to him but he is standing so close to me that it's weird to turn.

All this time our eyes were pinned into each other. "Open hair suits you Mrs. Suryawanshi. It makes you look more pretty" Did he just compliment me? Don't blush. No. Rooh do not blush.

"Don't look at me like that, Mrs Suryawanshi" I don't know why but I turned towards him, gosh! My heart is racing. "Why?" It might make him angry, I mean my eyes. I know it does.

"Parce que ça me donne envie de m'y perdre et de ne jamais revenir" he says with a seriousness across his face and I am sure, he is saying something not good. Should I punch him?

"Did you just– curse at me?" He smirked. "Think whatever you like to Mrs. Suryawanshi" so he cursed at me in foreign language. I will take my revenge Mr angry bird.

I turned towards the table and picked my phone. Whatever he said, I will use translation. My attention was on my phone but I could feel a pair of eyes on me. "Mind repeating what you said Mr. Suryawanshi" I turned my gaze towards him. He is smiling. 
A proud smile.

"Try yourself" He walked towards the closet and closed the door behind. "What did he even say? I will learn italian and then I will curse at him and make him clueless like he made me feel right now"
Angry Bird: 1
Rooh: 0

I am going to wait for him and irritate him. Sitting on his bed, I picked my phone only to see a message from Trisha.

Trisha: "he is so handsome, I have never seen him in real life. How do you feel? Ask him to come everyday at our hospital" *adds a heart emoji*
I rolled my eyes. I will ask him to not come to the hospital again.

Me: "How do I feel? Interesting question. Well I feel like I am leaving with a live version of Angry bird game"

"Kya faida itna taiyar hone ka jab photo hi nahi click Karu" I will click pictures. I can do that on my own.
(what's the use of getting ready when I don't get to click picture)

After clicking a good picture, I changed my DP of WhatsApp and just then, Vidyut stepped outside the wardrobe. He is wearing champagne colour pants and his blazer is in his hand. He keeps it on the couch.

The button of his shirt is fighting for their life and he is wearing his wrist watch, his gaze is fixed on it.

"Stop looking at me Mrs. Suryawanshi" How did he know? Was it that obvious? I cleared my throat. "I wasn't looking at you" He chuckled and his eyes met mine. "Good, anyways. We have to act like a happy couple in the party or else I will end up losing a deal and yes, the paps are still behind us"

How can I forget them? They are like a parasite in my life right now. 3 days ago I saw an article which said "did rooh Thakur really replace his sister? Is Vidyut Suryawanshi lying?"