8.

V I D Y U T

"Maybe someone from the Guest is behind this," Kaka said. "I agree with Kaka, someone among the guests must have leaked this news that Shivangi ran away" I said, taking a sip of my Coffee.

"Are we going to postpone the Reception?" Maa said, I shook my head. "That will make the situation worse, Reception is tomorrow and we aren't cancelling it or postponing it" Papa looked at me.

There was no sense of cancelling the Party because the invitations were distributed already. It's gonna create a mess if we cancel the Reception.

Things aren't going well ever since I married her but it got worse in the past 2 days, when someone leaked the news that Vidyut married the Youngest Daughter of Thakur's as her Eldest daughter ran away.

And I am searching for that bloody someone.

So the main purpose of Reception wasn't to Throw a grand party but to clear a few things to these Journalists. I managed to take down the articles but this isn't helping.

"Vihaan, Where is your bhabhi?" What is Papa trying to do? By the expression on his face, I bet he is going to throw some speech right now.

"In her Room" Papa nodded. "Great, go call your Kaki and Arya. I need to talk to everyone and Don't call Rooh" Vihaan nodded and left.

Everyone gathered in the Garden as papa called. "4 days ago on the wedding day, I said this thing already but I think I need to clear things today-Again"

"I understand, Rooh's Father did wrong but now the wedding is already done which makes Rooh our Daughter in law and a member of this family...So, I want you all to respect her, treat her well. Let's think Rooh was the one destined to marry Vidyut"
Destiny

I grinded my teeth and looked at the White Rose kept in the corner, Arya planted that. "I hope everyone will respect my words"

"Yes," Everyone said. "And Vidyut, let's meet Mr. Thakur and clear a few things" My gaze moves from that plant to Papa, I nodded at his words. He is right, even if Rooh is my replaced wife but she is my wife and I can't deny this fact.

"Suryawanshi Ji, We haven't done a few rituals which include Pagphere, so I need to talk to them" Papa nodded.

"Pagphere was supposed to be on the second day of marriage but things weren't in our favour" Maa added. "Toh aap bhi hamare sath chaliye"
✿✿✿

Even if I didn't want to come here I was dragged here because I am The Son In law. Maa asked me to keep a small smile but I am not going to fake this thing at least not in front of them.

"I am not going to look down on you Thakur Ji" Papa said with a small smile. "I am grateful for that Suryawanshi Ji" Rooh's Papa said, joining his hand.

Kachori, Juice, Tea and a few more snacks were served on the Glass table kept in front of us, maa did eat kachori's cause that's her favourite.

Rooh's Kaka and Papa were sitting opposite us, while her mother was standing at the back of them.
"Vidyut, have some tea," Rooh's Maa asked. "I don't like Tea" This wasn't a lie but a truth, I feel like throwing up just by the smell of Tea.

No offence to the Tea lovers but Drinking tea is not my piece of cake. "Koi baat nahi beta" (No problem son,) I nodded.

"We have decided to forget the condition in which Vidyut and Rooh got married, we are going to accept Rooh with all our heart" Rooh's Maa smiled ear to ear.

"We have thought of Reception and You might know about the news going on these days' ' Papa said which made Rooh's father gaze at his lap. "I am sorr-"