30.

Thank you everyone who loved Rooh. Rooh: his Replaced bride hit 1M. This just feels unreal to me.

Also I have posted the Character Aesthetic, blurb and Dedication of Book two that is Ranvi: his flow of life (Aaran x Ranvi) make sure to check it out.

                                           R O O H

I don't understand why I am blushing just thinking about last night. At first, I wasn't able to sleep and then this morning, I didn't get to see him because he woke up early and went for his workout. Forget him Rooh. For now, don't think about him and focus.

These days I have started taking cooking classes from maa. I have learned a lot from her. “Okay. Now add all the spices.” I nodded before adding the spices to the gravy. “Maa, I want to learn the recipe of mooli ka paratha. Will you teach me?”

Maa who was busy peeling an apple looks at me with a smile. “I will definitely teach you next time.”

“Sure. Thank you, Maa.”

“Looks like Arya is sleeping. Let me check on her. I asked her to wake up early because we needed to leave, but this girl.” Maa wipes her hand and walks towards Arya's room. Arya once said that has insomnia and I recommended her to drink chamomile tea, it seems like tea is working.

My eyes fall on the clock, which shows 7. Oh god, I am getting late. “Kaka, I am running late to the hospital. Can you please look at this for me.” Kaka turns his gaze on me. “Sure Raniji.” I smiled and rushed towards my Room.

I hope I don't get to see Vidyut now, and he isn't in the washroom again. Because if he is inside, then I am already late.

As I stepped inside the Room, my eyes met his. He is wearing shorts and a vest which shows his biceps and triceps. He smiled at me, which led to the formation of his dimples. Sometimes I feel like I am going to jump and die in those dimples.

Vidyut has been someone who is more like my comfort place. I don't need to hug him or do any physical touch to feel safe. Him being on my side is enough to make my soul safe. This isn't something I thought I would ever feel for this man, but look at me, feeling this for him. Destiny brought us together.

I moved my gaze from him, gulping the lump, trying my best to calm my uneven heartbeat, which seemed to be useless. Vidyut is easy to love or care for. I know I have a stalker at my workplace, and yet, I am not scared. He makes me want to eat ice cream, only to be caught by him, so we could share that ice cream. This isn't me, but I don't complain. Similarly, working at the hospital is fun because he comes to pick me up.

He is the one who listens to all my rants about how some patients'family members screamed at us for no reason. He listens to all my talks without complaining about anything. And at the end, I don't bother telling him some funny incident from my MBBS journey and make myself a clown, at least he laughs. Yes, he doesn't smile but laughs and with all his laughter and smile, I lose a part of me in him.

I am not at all familiar with these feelings, but then I know I am falling for him, or maybe I have already fallen for him. The thing is, I was in a relationship with Adhvik but I never felt such feelings for him. I never felt a soft feeling for him nor felt like making love to him, but when it's Vid, I feel these things, I am sure– it's not a mere attraction. It's Love.

My bubbles of thoughts busted after I heard a sound. I moved my eyes to look in the direction, only to find him going inside the Bathroom. Oh god, I am getting late. “Vid, wait.” He quickly closed the door, making my hand curled into a fist. “Now he is going to stay in the bathroom for 30 minutes straight.” I will blame him for this because he made me think about him.