49.

R O O H

“Maybe I should punish you too, for ignoring me?” My eyes widened as Vidyut pulled me towards him. Our chest collides and I put my hand on his chest for balance. My heart was already racing and now my face was a red mess.

“Hm?” Vidyut’s words made me land back to earth.

“No. Your brain always works unholy things.” I said, looking into his eyes and he smiled which later turned into a peal of laughter. “And who said I am thinking unholy? It's always you Mrs. Suryawanshi. I need your help for something.” I narrowed my eyes as Vidyut's hands travelled to my bare waist which made me close my eyes and he leaned forward to whisper. “You look gorgeous, Jaan.” He placed a kiss on my earlobe and I slowly opened my eyes.

“Vid.”

“Yes, jaan?”

“Someone might see us.” I said and he whispered “Don't worry about it. I just wanted your help.” He stands straight but his hands are still on my waist. Vidyut’s actions make me want to fall for him again. Oh god, I am so in love with him.

“And what kind of help?” He sighed and looked at his kurta and I noticed that a button was missing and his chest was peeking out. “What can I do? My wife was so much into admiring my face that she didn't notice it. Right, wife?

“Stop taunting me,” I said and my eyes moved from his kurta to his face, only to see him smiling at me. “And you could have told me already that your kurta button is missing,” I added.

“Hm, but that won't be fun.”

Vidyut is typing on his phone while I am stitching the button of his kurta. He walks back and forth while I am sitting on the bed with his kurta in my hand. “Done,” I said and lifted my face to look at him.

He even looks good in a vest. “Here,” I added while stepping down from the bed. I saw him taking the kurta from my hand and wearing it. “Why are you staring at me?” He asked me.

“There is a huge difference between Staring and Admiring, Mr. Suryawanshi.” Vidyut turns towards me. “And what are you doing?” He asks further.

“Admiring what's mine.” Vidyut blushed.  Sometimes I feel so confident to even flirt with my husband and seeing him blush which happened only a few times makes me want to flirt with him ever more.

His eyes that were pinned to mine were now looking at his palm while he had a smile across his face. “Blushing Blushing,” I murmured.

“I don't blush.” He replied.

“Lier.”

“I am not.” I took a step towards him. My hands are at the back. “Even buttery knows you blushed. Everything about this Room knows you did.”

“I don't care about Little Monster.” I nodded and wrapped my hands around his neck. “Then care about me.”

“I already do.” My cheeks might have turned red but when I am looking at him, I don't want to look away. “I will kiss you senseless if you continue to look at me like that.” I placed my palm on his lips.

“Don't. You will ruin my lipstick.” I removed my palm and he wrapped his hand around my waist, pulling me closer to him. “I will get you new lipsticks.” He said. I shook my head. “Please.” I tiptoed and placed a kiss on his lips.

“What was that?” He asked with a chuckle. “A kiss,” I responded. “Wrong answer. That wasn't a kiss, that was a peck.” He said and his finger blushed my waist.