19.

T H E   S T A L K E R

Hey Bird,
I dreamt of you again sitting beside me.

I was 15 years old when I saw her. A 13 year old smiling wide, looking outside the window. She has the beautiful smile that could drive anyone to their end. I simply walked towards her, she was sitting on the chair, she didn't know about my Presence but for me. She was everything I needed.

That evening, I went to talk to my father who has always fulfilled my desires. He would get me anything I wanted.
Anything.

I asked him if I could have a bird, and he lifted his face from his plate to look at me. His words were simple. "Which bird do you need" and I answered "Rooh Thakur"

I still remember how his face turned pale and I wondered if he saw that spark in my eyes. The spark to get my bird. To trap her and never let her smile at anyone.

There was silence after I dropped her name. Mum looked at me as if I wasn't her son but a monster. They knew about my obsessive behaviour, I often heard mum talk to Papa about it. About how he is doing wrong by fulfilling my wishes and I hated it.

That night, my mum talked to me. She told me that I should not behave like this or Rooh won't be mine. I understood her and decided to make Rooh mine by being on her good contact list.
Her friend.
Her well wisher.

But then she met Adhvik, he helped her alot but I made sure that they break apart and hopefully they did. I was so happy that finally she will be mine but again, she married someone.

But this time, I will make her mine even if I have to kill someone, I won't step back.

She thinks I left her alone. Aw my bird. You have no idea what I can do for you and have done for you.
Do you think I am keeping these Hearts of your one side lovers for fun? No. After killing them I keep these hearts with me to make them realise that this heart of theirs can't beat for my Rooh.

I looked at the glass, which had three hearts kept inside them. These belong to people who ever thought of proposing to her. I want to kill that Adhvik for touching my Rooh and I am going to kill him for that.

But then again My bird should also be punished for acting like a brat, and for smiling at her friends. Once I get her into her prison, I will punish her as well.

My eyes fell on the gloves she used just two days ago. I am angry because you married this punk but I trust myself that I am getting you for me and then I will keep you inside this room forever, no one will meet you. Because they might harm you and I can't see my bird getting hurt.

You look gorgeous in this blue saree but I want to wipe off that Vermilion from your forehead. I know you were forced to marry him then why do you walk around putting vermilion?

I picked the picture of Rooh, it is the School group photo. Her hair is tied in a ponytail. Oh Rooh. You have no idea how crazy I am for you.

This room is made for you, with your photos all around. I even kept your favourite perfumes, your clothes, jewellery and everything you like. I am your owner and you are my bird.

"Why do you always act like a bad girl? First you made Adhvik your boyfriend then you married that fucker Vidyut and now you are not coming to me" I looked at the big picture of Rooh hung on the wall.

I got this picture of her from her social account. "I feel bad when you are close to your friends, it doesn't matter if they are girls or boys, you aren't supposed to stay with them. Smile at them or look at them" I will make you bleed, every time you smile at someone, because you aren't supposed to smile at them.

Your smile is mine and only Mine.

I will cross every single line to make you mine and it includes killing that Vidyut. And then I will add his heart to my heart collection. You smile looking at him too, but a part of me knows that you know I am not fake or a prank.

After all, I am studying medicine for you even though I never liked this field, I got into medicine for you. "You. Yourself will divorce him and then you will be mine"

Once Jiya hit her with a bottle which hit Rooh's forehead so I hit Jiya with a stone. She got stitches. I know Rooh isn't on good terms with her family yet she smiles all the time.

Today I saw her with her her husband. They have been quite close now. Close enough that he holds her and she let's him touch her.

She is taking me like a joke, poor Rooh, I will make sure you regret this.

A U T H O R'S   N O T E
Vote please 🥺
A comment please