2.

Raipur here is a fictional place in Rajasthan.
Year: 2022

                                            V I D Y U T

"What are your thoughts regarding this Sir?" The girl presenting the presentation asked with the brightest smile she could have. "Do it again" I said with my usual cold tone and slamming the file on the table.

Her smile dropped the instant and everyone gasped as I rejected the project. "But sir-" I cut her off. "Something is off in this, Do this again. Next" She sighed and took her seat while the other employee pulled his chair and began to present his work.

After almost two hours, the meeting was done. "So you guys really are going to present these things to the investor? Except Mr. Chobe, no one understood their work.." I pulled my chair and stood up. "I want everyone to correct your mistakes and put the file on my Table in two days. Am I clear?" I nodded after hearing a yes sir

I walked outside the conference room towards my cabin. "Sir you have a meeting with Stefano from Italy" I nodded at Rayaan word. Rayaan Gupta is my secretary and childhood friend. "Okay"

"Rayaan, go and get me some coffee" He nodded and walked away while I walked inside my cabin. A notification popped on my phone and I ignored it like Air. Sitting on my chair, I opened my laptop.

"Vidyut here is your coffee" Rayaan kept the cup on the table and took a seat opposite to mine. "Your Wedding is in the upcoming 12 days and you are still working your ass off?" He said, taking a sip of his Tea.

"You know I am getting married because Maa wants me to"

"And you are 27..Don't you want a life partner?" That's why I agreed to this wedding. Shivangi is a sweet girl, even though we don't talk a lot but we did have a little conversation and I realised that she is a calm human unlike me.

"Shivangi is a perfect choice for you, A girl who can control your anger issues, " Rayaan said. I don't think anyone can control my anger issues including me. It's just out of my control.

"You should be working instead of planning my future. I have a meeting in the next 25 minutes, "he nodded.

The next 30 minutes passed and the guy with whom I was supposed to have a meeting was 5 minutes late which pissed me off.

"Hello Mr. Suryawanshi" the guy said in his Italian tone. "Hello, Mr. Stefano," I replied.

"Sono estremamente dispiaciuto per il ritardo" (I am extremely sorry for the delay) He said and I smiled.

"Non è un grosso problema signor Stefano" (that's not a big issue Mr. Stefano) I replied back in Italian. I know 7 languages and Italian is one of them.

"Cominciamo con l'incontro?" (Shall we start with the meeting?) Stefano said.

"Sicuro" (sure)

After 45 minutes the meeting was about to end. The smile on the face of the Italian sitting on the opposite side of the laptop speaks a lot and I could hear a success. "Mi è piaciuto molto il suo lavoro, signor suryawanshi, e ci piacerebbe lavorare con lei"

(I liked your work a lot Mr. Suryawanshi and we would love to work with you)

"ne sono contento. È nostro piacere lavorare con te"

(I am glad about it, it's our pleasure to work with you) I replied back earning a warm smile from him.

The Meeting ended, giving me a positive response from him. Working with Stefano is like getting successful in your dream work. I looked at Rayaan and he was holding a phone "Sir, Your mother" I took a deep breath realising that what was coming.