32.

R O O H

I turned my gaze to the other side only to find it empty. He always wakes up early. My eyes fell on the clock kept on the side table, which showed 9 Am. “Oh! Shit. I will get la–” I hurriedly woke up only to realize that I was on vacation.

I dropped my head back on the pillow and reached my hand to grab his pillow. I hugged his pillow, which smelled like him.

“Okay, let's wake up.”

Walking downstairs, all I could smell was pancakes. Yes. I skipped a few stairs and rushed to the kitchen. Pancakes are love for me. “you woke up?” I looked at Vidyut, he flipped the pancake and looked at me.

“Good Morning,”

“Morning.”

“How are you feeling?” I have been sick for 2 days straight, and I know it is due to the change in weather. “Much better,” he smiled, handing me the plate. “Are you sure you want to go on the date? We can postpone it if you aren't well.” Vidyut turns towards me.

“We have already wasted two days due to me, and now I don't want to waste anymore. Let's go on a date.” I paused and continued. “But don't you have work here?” I asked him, to which he nodded.

During these two days, Vidyut turned into a babysitter, he even called a doctor to check whether I was fine or not and after the doctor gave him a green signal about my health, he finally planned our first date.

I still have no idea about the date and the place. “I have, but not today. It's just a business party we need to attend, and that's after four days. So, we have enough time to spend time together.” I lowered my head to hide the redness on my cheeks.

After I fell ill and ruined our two days, Vidyut extended our 1-Week Vacation, and now we are going to start our official 1-Week vacation. “You sure, you are good?” I nod in response.

“I am.” I am glad I checked the weather in Italy before packing our clothes. It's chilly here. After we had our breakfast, I quickly rushed to our bedroom to take a shower and get ready for our First Date. Seems unreal.

“This or this?” I looked at the pastel dresses. Kind of confused between them. “This one.” I turned out to find him standing with a bag in his hand. “Wear this.” I smiled and took the bag from his hand.

Wait, I have a gift for him too. “Vidyut, I have something for you too.” I placed the bag on the bed and rushed towards the wardrobe to pull out a bag.

“Here. This is for you.” He looks at the bag and then at me. “Thank you.” He says, taking the bag from my hand.

⁠♡

“I look pretty. I look pretty.” Vidyut gave me a black co-ed set, the best part is I won't feel cold in this. I paired it with a beige long coat and let my hair open. “Perfect.”

As I opened the door, my eyes fell on him. The black high neck looks good on him. He paired it with beige pants. His hair is perfectly set, and his smile and dimple are the cherry on top. “Are we twinning?” He asks, making me let go of a Laugh.

“I guess so.”

“Let's go. Shall we?” I nodded and we headed outside. The place is so pretty. The garden and pool have my heart now. That's another thing, I can't swim because of the chilly weather and my health. “Let me call the driver.” I nodded.

Walking towards the garden, my eyes fell on the red rose and I plucked it. I always wanted to give him a flower. Will he like it? “Let's go.” I turned my heel.