4.

V I D Y U T

"Bhabhi will come anytime soon" Vihaan's words made me land back in this world and I looked at him. "Bhai at least for today, can you stop working like an addicted human?"

"But I am not even working, I am just using my phone.. scrolling through insta" I said, gathering my attention back to my personal phone. Since I am a prince, we decided to keep this wedding confidential like my engagement. No paparazzi were allowed.

It's been a while since we reached the Wedding venue and the decoration is pretty. Shivangi's Family welcomed us, and they seemed to be polite.
...

"Bhai, bhabhi!" I looked at her. Her face covered with the ghunghat( veil) she walked towards me and I stood up and walked towards her. I passed her my hand so that she could walk on the stairs and it took her a few seconds to keep her hand in mine.

The wedding started. "We wanna see her face, lift the ghunghat a little bit" My Aunt said. "No, Actually there is a ritual in our family that the girl gets married in ghunghat" Shivangi's Maa said.
"Oh! Nevermind, we are already taking her with us"

Shivangi sat on the chair beside me as Pandit Ji(Priest) began.
⁠✿✿⁠✿⁠

                                               R O O H

Who thought that I will be marrying him. After gulping almost 3 cups of chai(Tea) . I made the decision to marry him..It's just for one year but what if he doesn't divorce me?

He will give me divorce. I have heard that Vidyut Suryawanshi doesn't like the one who betrays him so that's for sure, he will not like me as well but that doesn't bother me since I will get Dadi's plot.

As I walked towards the Mandap, I saw him. My sister's ex fiance and my soon to be husband was standing there with no expression on his face. I was busy with internship stuff when Di's wedding was finalised, so I didn't get to meet him many times.

We met four or five times, we even talked but that was about our work. None of us knew what was coming for us. I held my lehenga to climb up the stairs just then He passed me his hand, and I looked at him and then at his hand.

Rooh, don't you dare take his help.
Oh Shut up, it's better to take his help then to fall down the stairs with this 20 Kg lehenga and embarrass myself. I held his hand, his hand wrapped around mine and it felt weird. Probably I am over thinking, ignoring the unnecessary talks I climbed the stairs.
...

"Now fill the vermilion in the partition of Bride's hair" My breath became uneven as I decided to take deep breaths. This is giving me anxiety.. should I ask for more tea? All the time we vowed to be with each other, I had many thoughts running in my brain.

In a snap of a finger, my life took a drastic turn that I never thought in my wildest dreams. He will fill the vermilion and I will be his- the guy who was meant to be my sister's Husband..will be my husband.

My Grandmother was the only source of happiness for me. She loved me, cared for me, I slept on her lap. All I craved in my life is Love.
I craved for something, I will never get-not in this life.

A hand came out of nowhere inside my veil and he filled the vermilion. I am married. Congratulations for the destruction.
Vidyut Suryawanshi is Married to his Replaced Bride.

Tears streamed down my cheeks and I didn't bother wiping them off. Let them flow.

I hope Papa is happy after marrying me off to a stranger. I remember when Dadi used to say that she will be the happiest person when Di and I will get married, She asked us if we want we can go for a love marriage.