29.

R O O H

"Stop grinning," My eyes widen as I lift my gaze from my phone to look at Trisha. Her hands folded near her chest. "Look at you all red like a tomato. Why don't you confess already?" I put a palm across her mouth and pulled her to the chair beside me.

"Shh, his bodyguards will listen, then they will tell him everything. Don't cause any issue for me Trish," I unlocked my phone only to see that I accidentally liked his post. "Look what you did, I liked his photo. What will he think about me?"

"He won't think anything. After all, you are his wife." Oh yes, I am his wife but still. This is embarrassing. "Now that we have come this far, tell me when are you confessing?"

I threw my phone in my bag pack and pulled out a notepad. "Not now, I need to confirm about my feelings." Trisha sighed. "Oh come on, everyone can see your feelings towards him except you. I bet anyone can see you confess every time you look at him."

Is it that obvious? "Like every day, you click his picture while he is stuck with his phone." I know I have some feelings for him, but then again, I need to tell him the truth about my purpose of marrying him before that I am not confessing.

Trisha keeps her hand on mine, making me look at her. "Don't stress about him, he is understanding, and I believe he will understand your feelings about your grandmother's plot. By the way, what happened to your grandmother's plot?"

"Vidyut said he will get it back."

"That's great, isn't it?"

"Yes,"

Someone hit me–no slapped me on my head. Is it that stalker? I almost jumped, and my eyes met Abhinav. "I am sorry, I didn't mean to scare you both." Just then, I realized he didn't just hit me, but also Trisha. "Stop acting like a creep you Abhinav, we were having some serious talk and stop hitting her only if you don't want to get beaten by her bodyguards."

"Easy Dino, I was just kidding, but you are ready to eat me alive." He stands in front of us. "Why are you here, senior?"

"To inform you both that you have night duty tonight." These two are dating, aren't they? "You two. Are you guys dating?" They looked at me. "No way." They said in one sync. "I would rather get admitted to a psychiatric ward than to date her." Abhinav says.

"Wow, senior, your feelings are mutual." Trisha says dramatically and rolled her eyes. "Don't roll your eyes, Trisha," Abhinav warns. "Or what?"

"You want to know?" Abhinav replied with a smirk. Why do I feel like he is going to say that one line from books? "Guys guys– let's just pause here. We are in the hospital. Okay?" I stood in between them.

"I am not even fighting. It's him." I need to inform Vidyut that I have night duty, but before that, I need to make sure these two don't fight. "Abhinav, someone is calling you." Most dumb excuses, but it worked. "She is coming with me. Let's go, Dino," before I could say something, Abhinav dragged her away.

I am sus about them. Pulling out my phone, I texted him.

Me: Don't come to pick me today, I have a night date.
Okay, so now let's get back to work. I looked at my bodyguards, who were standing again like usual. Don't they get bored? Because it's weird for me. My phone vibrates, it is Vid.

Vid: Night date?
That was a quick response, but what does he mean by Night date? I mentally cursed myself after looking at the typo.

Me: Night duty* it was a typo *adds a crying emoji*