20.

R O O H

"Rooh what are you doing?" I flinched after Trisha kept her hand on my shoulder. My eyes roamed from her hold on my shoulder to the four pairs of eyes looking at me.

"You seemed to be zone out, are you okay?" Siddharth asks, passing me his water bottle. Sidd is an Iitian and he's the one who arranged this meet up. I didn't elaborate everything about the chats to him because that might harm him.

I gulped the water in one go. "I am just stressed about-" Stalker. "-about studies" While I convinced Siddharth and Utkarsh, there were two pairs of eyes looking at me with the same curiosity as before.

"Are you sure?" Abhinav asks in his unusual tone. More serious, unlike him. I simply nodded. The sunlight fell on Utkarsh's face and he stood up, dragging his chair away and was about to sit beside Trisha when Abhinav glared at him, which made him shake his head and move to Siddharth's side.

"All right, then here you have your coffee without sugar" I forced a smile at Trisha. No way, I am telling them about my mess.

"I am gonna ruin you, that you won't be able to smile at anyone except me"

"Speak to anyone about this and slowly slowly you will lose everyone around you Bird"

Four days ago I received this text. I am not a person who would panic in situations, my profession made me a person with patience. But this case is totally different, a perfect example of 'i will creep under your bones' After a lot of self motivation and believe I tried reporting him but then there was no action taken and I only ended up receiving one message yesterday.

"Playing with me?"

By this incident, I am sure that he is someone who has power, I mean that's how he wrapped up my complaint.

"Hey!!" Trisha shook me, making me blink twice or thrice. "What's wrong with you? This is for the third time you are zoned out" Correct, third time. Utkarsh places the tray, with a burger and a coke on the table and takes his seat.

"I am fine. Trust me" She nods, I am sure They are doubting me. They refer to Abhinav and Trisha, and these two won't stay quiet until I speak to them about my mess and there's no way I am going to let them get involve in this.

Trisha knows about the Stalker but when I stopped receiving messages from him, I told her that someone might have pulled a prank and we agreed to it then why? Why after three freaking months he is back into my life?

The Surgery went for a long time and I didn't even realise that it was already 5 in the evening. "Your husband must be waiting for you outside" Trisha says as we wash our hands. "I dropped him a message asking him to not come because I will be late so I think we won't come today"

Trisha pulls out a few tissue papers before wiping her hands. "I need a husband too"

"Why don't you ask Abhinav for help? I mean he can pick you up like a good hu-" A smirk formed on my lips as she hit me on my arm.

"Shut up. You bitch. Abhinav isn't my type and can never be my type" She rolled her eyes making me giggle. "By the way, why did he come to our university today?" I ask her.

"He had some work here." Since our University has its own Government hospital it happens that many times Abhinav is posted here. I made an "O"

It would be like if I say that I didn't want to go back home with Vidyut and only I know how I controlled myself from smiling when I saw him standing outside, leaning on the car frame with his phone in his hand.