38.

To my ScrollStack readers, chapter 39 is out and chapter 39 has Stalker's pov too 🫠 Don't forget to read the promo at the end of this chapter.

Dropping the link on my conversation board and on my Instagram story. (Ig: talethatneverends)

                                        V I D Y U T

That fucking waiter. Those MotherFucking bastards who tried to touch her shouldn't be left like this. About that waiter, I made sure to eat his job and about those four fuckers, I want to drag them out of their hidden place.

Unfortunately, Italy isn't my territory. Aaran can do this, it's easy for him, but my brother isn't going to do that for me. Cruel.

So instead I tried to search for them but even after looking at the CCTV cameras, I couldn't find them. It felt as if they vanished in thin air. My phone rings with a notification and a smile appears on my face as I look at her text.

Mrs Suryawanshi: "You better don't step inside the villa before 7.

Me: Are you threatening me, Mrs Suryawanshi?
Three dots appear and disappear again.

Mrs Suryawanshi: How about a warning? I can't threaten my husband. adds a smiley emoji*

Me: You very well know what you can do.

Mrs Suryawanshi: Correct. So I am requesting you, my dear husband. Kindly do not ruin the fun. Got it? Now let me go. adds an emoji with stars in eyes*

Me: Never.

Mrs Suryawanshi: What? What do you mean by never?

Me: I mean, I will never let you go away from me.
I don't need to see her to know how pretty she must be looking while blushing.

"Are you done?" A deep voice made me turn my gaze from my phone to him. Aaran smiles and to be very honest, that fakeness makes me nauseous. "That's rude brother, you know I am on a honeymoon and yet you called me." I kept my phone on the table.

Aaran walked towards me, his hands tucked inside his pockets. "Anyways, why did you call me?" The smile from earlier has vanished and here comes the person behind the mask of a gentleman. He takes a seat opposite to mine.

"I have zero fucks to do with you and your honeymoon-" he paused pouring himself a cup of Tea. "We have a lot of things to discuss and I need your help." 'Unfortunately'. I think my brother forgot to add that. My lips curled into a smile for a fraction. It's not usual that my cousin is asking for help. Now that's fun.

"Tell me how can I help you, brother?" Aaran stood up and walked towards his study room. "Follow me."

The worst thing I did in my life was to leave my phone on the table. I picked up my phone, my index finger pressed on the sensor but my gaze moved towards the voice. "You are going home?" It was my brother.

"Is that even a question? Of course." The Air around me thickened as I read the last incomplete text she dropped me.
What. The. Fuck.

Mrs. Suryawanshi: Save me. He inject–
I blinked my eyes twice to check if I read the text correctly. Unfortunately, I read it correctly. The incomplete text. Save me. It rings in my ears as if this is the only thing I can hear around me. Save me.
He inject-

Oh. Fuck. I need to go. At this moment I didn't bother to reply to what Aaran said. The only thing I replied was "Bhai, call the police and ask them to come to the villa."

Save me. He inject–
What did that fucker inject her? And is that person her stalker? I quickly pulled out my phone and dialled Rooh. As expected she isn't picking up the call. It's going to take me at least twenty minutes to go to the villa, but if I drive, I can make up quickly.